Sheer's First Grow: Headlights Kush Auto

codysheer124

hello 420, Im starting my first grow journal on my first grow. This is all a learning experience for me so bare with me. I hope i can do this for you all so its easy to understand. I plan on doing one with each grow, My hopes are overtime i can be a helpful source! Alright, im going to give you the details of the grow!

strain: (1) Headlights Kush Auto fem
Tent: 32" x 32"x 5' i power grow ten
Light: (1) Mars Hydro 400w LED
Medium: Fox farm happy frog
Pot size: 5 gallon SMART POT fabric pot
Ventilation: (1) 6" clip fan (1) digital RH&temp gauge (1) 4" Inline Active Air Inline fan and a couple other small fans if needed
Watering: Spray bottle, hanna PH tester, PH up and down and 1 gallon watering bucket

Alright, so for my first grow i am just growing 1 feminzed headlights kush auto. I was given 2 feminized seeds from a family member. 1 white widow auto fem from g13 labs and the 1 headlights kush auto from emerald triangle seeds. i planned on growing the ww first but that did go as planned.

IMG_1636.jpg
IMG_1637.jpg

4/13/19
I soaked 2 paper towels and put the ww seed in between. Then i put the paper towels between 2 paper plates and tucked away in dark closet. I checked on it daily to make sure paper towels did not dry up. if they felt like it was getting dry i would spray it.

4/15/19
No progress on ww yet. But i did decide i am going to grow both now. so i am going to be germinating the headlights kush directly into the 5 gallon fabric pot with happy frog medium. i will place the seed about a 1/4 of an inch down into the soil and giving it a very light watering with the spray bottle. I then put a plastic clear dom over it for humidity put it under the marshydro 400w led at about 3' away on 18/6 light schedule, and it will stay on that its entire life.

sorry freinds i didnt take many pictures that day.

IMG_2410.jpg

4/17/19
Finally ww cracked and taproot is poping out. No progress on headlights auto. sorry about the bad quality photos....that blurple always gets ya.

IMG_2416 (1).jpg
IMG_2415.jpg

4/20/19
what a great 4/20!!! woke up that morning to the headlights kush poped above soil!
IMG_2428 (1).jpg
morning

IMG_2429.jpg
evening

Today i also planted the ww into soil!

IMG_2418.jpg

Again everyone sorry about the bad photos these are the only ones i took. I promise my next grow im going to start my journal right away next time.

4/22/19
no progress on the ww. for some reason i dont tink she is going to make it. Headlights kush is doing awesome. watering when soil is dry. im only using my spray bottle for waterings right now.
IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

4/2519
ww still hasnt popped above soil which is weird because the tap root was out about 1/4 before planting. i dont think i over waterd, i gave her about the same amount of water i gave headlights kush when i put that seed in the soil. Anyway luckily the headlights kush is doing awesome!! still just watering when soil is dry. Im keeping the room humidity around 60-70% and room temp around 75-80 f.
IMG_2459.jpg
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2456 (1).jpg

4/28/19
still not progress on the ww. really loosing hope on her. The headlights kush is doing awesome!! growing like crazy. its insanse you can literally watch them grow. i moved the light alittle closer. i am at 30" away and still just watering when soil is dry. here are some pics
IMG_2498 (1).jpg
IMG_2501.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg

4/30/19
I gave up on the ww. i dumped out all the soil, cleaned up the pot and im all done with that. im just going to focus on the headlights kush, and when she starts to flower im going to start a run of 2 more autos. Anyway the headlights is doing awesome!! i havent switched anything ive been doing. just watering when dry and making sure my rh and temp does change to much. i have 1 small 6" fan on her on low for some light leaf movement. here are some pics!!
IMG_2513 (1).jpg
IMG_2511 (2).jpg
IMG_2510.jpg

5/3/19
everything is going really good with the headlights auto. here are some pics!!

IMG_2549.jpg
IMG_2550.jpg
IMG_2551.jpg

hey everybody! 19 days old. update on the headlights kush. so i took her out of the tent to do a good inspetion, and i was shinning my phone flashlight looking closely, and i feel like i am seeing white hairs poking out of the nodes. i tryed to take pictures with my iphone x but i just couldnt seem to get good ones. I feel like i should be starting veg nutrients but maybe not? let me know what you guys think of pics!!:)

IMG_2655.jpg
IMG_2654.jpg
IMG_2653.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg
IMG_2651.jpg

Hey Cody, nice looking setup! :snowboating:
Seems like you've got things off to a good start. Not sure why but the picture are not showing up on my end unfortunately, but everything sounds good :rofl:

wait a minute you guys cant see a single photo that i fave posted.......oh my god what a noob i am! i had a picture for every single update up above.

Back
Top Bottom