SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: More Light!

Weekly Update: Week 10

Ten weeks into her bloom cycle and showing off her colors with pride.

She has some new company that isn't part of the sponsored grow. Red Diesel convinced me to let her live and get to flower and this was the only available space.

Shes's filling out nicely. :slide: I don't think I'll get as much as I'd hoped, but Hash Hound was by today and he agrees she should produce around 3 oz, and maybe if she continues to beef up it may come close to 4. In 15 gallons of soil that would be something of a disappointment, although it's difficult to be unhappy with any good quantity of Carnival.

We have some serious frosty buds growing here.

The branches are filling out more completely than any Carnival I've grown to date.

I can see her going another two weeks, easily. I'm starting to get really, really excited. :slide:

I edited the last post to correct my math error. A plant at Day 65 of bloom is in the 10th week, not the 8th I’d posted. Lol!

I could have changed it and left it without this post, but that would have confused anyone who already read it. :rofl:

I also like to take any opportunity I can to remind you all that I’m just as ditsy as I sometimes come off as. Lol! I’m loving though, and I do my best to be unconditional about it. That covers a lot of ditsy behavior. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Now. That's funny.

Are you aware of my proclivity to forget I have a pot on the stove Loomis? Lol! Three dead pots in a year. Ditsy can get expensive. :rofl:

Weekly Update: End of Week 11 of Flower

The girl just takes my breath away. She shows no signs of being done. I'm anticipating another two weeks, from the looks of it. I do believe she likes the light. Lol!

Red Diesel, a new addition to the tent, as rebounded wonderfully. I expected as much. The GROWant panel's have been excellent for acclimating new plants. This one came in seriously meglected. You'd never guess that looking at her now.

More looks at Carnival. :battingeyelashes:

Under the lights you can see that Red Diesel has begun to bloom. *contented sigh*

Still more to go. It's hard to say when Carnival will finish. Neiko's went extra long too, and gave him 8 ounces for his patience. I'll let her keep going as long as she wants.

Hello Sue!
I am getting ready to start my Auto spring garden with GrowAnt 800. It has sunrise and sunset option, along with clouds rolling by. I am impressed with the buds from the GrowAnt 480. Hope my garden turns out as lovely as yours.

:ciao:
WJ
Happy Earth Day!:green_heart:

Oooo..... nice choice Jim. Good to hear you’re growing. :hug:

Kinda made my day Jim. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

High SweetSue,

Your Carnival looks divine! Monster buds! Simply, the best! Yeah, they look that good. Do you think they'll be ready before your trip? Cya

Heya Sue!! Happy Sunday!! Everything in there looks good hun!!! Well done!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

High SweetSue,

Your Carnival looks divine! Monster buds! Simply, the best! Yeah, they look that good. Do you think they'll be ready before your trip? Cya

I’ll have the plant harvested, but nothing dry enough to smoke or cook before I go Bode. It’ll all be waiting for me when I get back. :battingeyelashes:

Heya Sue!! Happy Sunday!! Everything in there looks good hun!!! Well done!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Thank you Scottay. :hug: Still a couple weeks to go. :slide:

Happy Sunday. :volcano-smiley:

Thank you Scottay. :hug: Still a couple weeks to go. :slide:

Happy Sunday. :volcano-smiley:
That girl is gonna be a beast!!!! I'd love to try carnival!!! Most people rave about. Sounds magically delicious!! :goodjob: Kickin ass!

That girl is gonna be a beast!!!! I'd love to try carnival!!! Most people rave about. Sounds magically delicious!! :goodjob: Kickin ass!

Maybe we can time a clone cutting to a future visit Scottay. :hug:

I’ve decided Carnival has one more week. She’s still foxtailing like mad, but she’s also throwing out a mad crop of nanners, so it’s past time, really.

I’ll give her one more week to let me get the others ahead of her down. I’ll need time to get her cobbed and through fermentation before boarding my plane for points west.

HARVEST: Carnival 4.6

She was a marvelous specimen, and she loved the light. Had I managed her better in her earlier days she’d have performed more to my liking, but I won’t sneer at just over three ounces anticipated of luscious, dense, and resin-covered buds.

She had a massive crop of nanners. This suggests I stressed her too close to the light. I might suggest keep the canopy at around 24”.

Having said that, the Hash tips went rose-tinted, something I’d never seen, and this girl foxtailed like none I’d grown before. She thrives under the GROWant GR480, despite my failings as a cultivator.

I’d surely recommend this panel. It’s reasonably priced and grew my best plant to date. Yes indeed, I’d say it was a worthwhile investment. :battingeyelashes:

I thank GROWant for this opportunity to let the membership see this unit in action. I hope we all had fun watching this girl shine.

This brings the journal to a close. :green_heart:

hey Sue, my buds sister called this afternoon, he passed last night.:rip: Ange
I am so glad I got to see him yesterday. and then chill with you
I have been numbing the brain all night

I probably told you this yesterday, but for the others,
his older brother gave me the nick name "the Mask"
<--- (my Avatar)
somewhere around middle school years, I had a pair of thin black glasses and a big nose,
he said "all you need is the mustache and your like "the Mask"
I actually liked the name and thought it was kool.

I had so many nick names, I might start naming strains after them

hey Sue, my buds sister called this afternoon, he passed last night.:rip: Ange
I am so glad I got to see him yesterday. and then chill with you
I have been numbing the brain all night

I probably told you this yesterday, but for the others,
his older brother gave me the nick name "the Mask"
<--- (my Avatar)
somewhere around middle school years, I had a pair of thin black glasses and a big nose,
he said "all you need is the mustache and your like "the Mask"
I actually liked the name and thought it was kool.

I had so many nick names, I might start naming strains after them

Off to play in the cosmos, is he? :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: I'm glad you got to stop yesterday. It helped soften the loss.

You know what's funny? I don't think I ever had a nickname until now. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom