GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

With a PAR reading of 418 at 24" I think you'll be OK. If you want to be cautious to start with maybe 28" and drop a couple every couple of days, until you get to 24". That should be a good veg height, until the flip.

I think BTz answered perfectly.
we can put plant out of middle point where is lower PAR than 418 at beginning and move to middle point little by little when the plants accommodate themselves to the light intensity, in this way you can always keep height of the lamp at 24''.

Personally, If I was going to use this light I feel a single would be fine for Early to Mid-Period Vegging. My preference would be to add a second one at the same height but separated by about 6-9inches. Bracketing or Overlapping the coverage for late vegging and flowering would increase the PAR reading at 24" and you could drop to 18-20 inches as you go into heavy flowering without loosing your side to side strength and coverage. Two lights drawing ~90watts each at the wall keeps you still at a very decent cost benefit analysis level and might even bump the yield up over double by 10-25%. Two lights would penetrate deeper and because the coverage angles would cross and add to each others reading level as distances moved away from directly under each light. I'm currently using two PS Mini's in that type of setup and very pleased with the results. BTW, IMHO with the price point currently on this light being used in this grow, it's a really great deal for the PAR results and two would still keep you under what I paid for one of my PSMIni's. Great Deal!

The white powder is diatomaceous earth. Had some gnats. They will stretch nicely, just the right amount I think. Love the structure of this strain in my other grow. Should bulk up well.

Here they are today.

These plants come from two different Tut seeds. #2 seems to have more vigor. I'm sure #1 will make up for slower growth with potency.
:passitleft:

You are so rich, that you dropped some of the white powder on your plants.....I don't think it will "speed" them up any.... :rofl:

My poor attempt at humor. :popcorn:

They look great though..... alternating already.....woot!!!

EDIT: MUST BE CLONES.....DUH!!!

Back
Top Bottom