SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: More Light!

dam sue looking good. And i just wanted to say thank you for all the knowledge u drop on us here at 420. i really am glad to know some1 as smart and dedicated to helping others as u are. thank you for all the help you have given me and every1 else. you are a blessing in disguise idk what i would have done with my hole oil adventure till i came here. well actually that one is over at ur oil studyhall lol but u no what im sayn. Glad to have u with us supersue u stay the course and may blessings of great fortune continue to rain down upon you lol wishing you the best and hoping ur having a great day\night namaste.

Hi SweetSue,

I'm about to get this 480 GROWant lamp for my 5-sq-ft flower tent based largely on your thread here, so thanks for sharing your experiences with it!

I have a sort of offish-topic question though... In the first post of this thread, you wrote:
Tent #1 now holds CBD Critical Cure 2.7

What does the 2.7 bit mean? I have a couple Critical Cure seeds that I'm contemplating dropping soon, but they weren't advertised as having a version. :)

Thanks much!

:ciao: Hi Sue

I'm the new GROWant rep here (George is very much still with us and that's my middle name, so "George" will still do). I'm a native Englsh speaker with a fair bit of growing experience, so always happy to answer questions from anyone (via Private message is best or in the GROWant welcome thread so as not to hijack).

It's a privlege to have you growing with our lights. Just wanted to say thank you. :adore: I'll stay in the backgorund now - noboby likes a pushy rep. :passitleft:

:ciao: Hi Sue

I'm the new GROWant rep here (George is very much still with us and that's my middle name, so "George" will still do). I'm a native Englsh speaker with a fair bit of growing experience, so always happy to answer questions from anyone (via Private message is best or in the GROWant welcome thread so as not to hijack).

It's a privlege to have you growing with our lights. Just wanted to say thank you. :adore: I'll stay in the backgorund now - noboby likes a pushy rep. :passitleft:

Well, welcome George. I was wondering if we'd lost a rep. :)

Hey...you don't have be quiet around here. I know it's possible to represent the company without being pushy. I tend to temper my pushing as with loving passion. Around these parts that works real well.

I look forward to working with you. Please forgive the lack of a weekly update. The new platform instal has everyone running to catch up. I'll be doing another update soon.

Hi SweetSue,

I'm about to get this 480 GROWant lamp for my 5-sq-ft flower tent based largely on your thread here, so thanks for sharing your experiences with it!

I have a sort of offish-topic question though... In the first post of this thread, you wrote:

What does the 2.7 bit mean? I have a couple Critical Cure seeds that I'm contemplating dropping soon, but they weren't advertised as having a version. :)

Thanks much!

Now that just makes me pleased as punch to hear. You won't regret it Mac.

I number the clones so I can keep track of the genetic line better. 2.7 means it's the 7th clone of my second seed planted. Sorry for the confusion. I've been considering changing my notation method, and you sir will get me motivated. :hug:

Very cool! I figured it was some kind of shorthand, but I couldn't work out what for. Once I start having success with clones, I may borrow it.

Weekly Update: Week 6 - Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 5 got lost in the transition to the new platform and my bout with an ear infection that's on the healing path.

Sorry for the lack of narrative, but the pictures say it all. I'll catch up on small talk tomorrow. I'm pretty wiped, but the photos insisted on being posted.

Enjoy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

First up, the Jamaican, under the pair of GR240s.

And now Carnival, under the GR480. :slide:

I can tell you I'm very happy. It looks like my plants agree. :circle-of-love:

Nice Carnival Sue! She is absolutely stunning, and only adolescent too... such good things to come!

Wow - this new site software really does something for the images doesn’t it’. I wan you mentioned that the other day, and I’d definitely noticed, but it really hit home just now looking at your Carnival, and just a moment ago looking at Duggan’s latest (oh my!) - so clear, and glassy, like perfect tropical reef water that’s crystal clear with no wind on it... over coral. That’s the same feeling I get looking at those pics. The third one of Carnival in particular. :yummy:
:rollit:

I thought that something was slowing you down for a bit...ear infection probably should be carefully treated. All of the Carnival pics reminded me that I have some Devil's Carnival hanging in the barn. Interesting note here: I started my day yesterday with Chemdawg as usual. About 5 hours later I topped the tank with Panama (green pheno) and had a wonderful day. It was a wonderful combination. Today's wake n bake was Panama :bongrip:

I thought that something was slowing you down for a bit...ear infection probably should be carefully treated. All of the Carnival pics reminded me that I have some Devil's Carnival hanging in the barn. Interesting note here: I started my day yesterday with Chemdawg as usual. About 5 hours later I topped the tank with Panama (green pheno) and had a wonderful day. It was a wonderful combination. Today's wake n bake was Panama :bongrip:

Panama's one I never tried. Today I started with Dinachem and then moved to a Jamaican brownie. That made a nice mix too. I'm just beginning to pay attention to what I'm mixing. Lol! Usually I just reach for what's closest. :rofl:

I'm back to the Dinachem. They're such pretty buds, aren't they?

George, what are you waiting for? Lol! It's a fabulous, clear-headed euphoric experience that quickly becomes a favorite. My patients refer to Carnival as "the good stuff." :battingeyelashes:

Nice lights Sue.

Nice lights Sue.

Affordable, quiet, low heat transmission, and thick, frosty bugs. I call it a great investment B A R.

Sneaking in here when I'm already in bed, you fiend! Lol! Miss you so bad.....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Sue!

I'm currently running two Growant GR480 panels and four MarsHydro Reflectors (100 wall watts each) in a 4x4 tent. Maybe (definitely) overkill with illumination, but its been cool here and the extra heat was welcome. No burning or bleaching of the leaves has occurred yet.

Everything in the tent (8 cuttings) is a clone of mommy Blue Dream, and I Just flipped the tent to flower on the March 1. One side of the tent is lit by one brand, the other side is lit by the other brand. I hope to have a decent comparison of the two panels at harvest, as every other variable is identical. All are in Hempy perlite, no air stones, same water and feed quantities.

Thus far, it's a tie, both sides have vegged equally well, the color, density, height and the leaf patterns are indiscernible from each other.

Good stuff Sue! :hug:

Peace
Keith

Hi Sue!

I'm currently running two Growant GR480 panels and four MarsHydro Reflectors (100 wall watts each) in a 4x4 tent. Maybe (definitely) overkill with illumination, but its been cool here and the extra heat was welcome. No burning or bleaching of the leaves has occurred yet.

Everything in the tent (8 cuttings) is a clone of mommy Blue Dream, and I Just flipped the tent to flower on the March 1. One side of the tent is lit by one brand, the other side is lit by the other brand. I hope to have a decent comparison of the two panels at harvest, as every other variable is identical. All are in Hempy perlite, no air stones, same water and feed quantities.

Thus far, it's a tie, both sides have vegged equally well, the color, density, height and the leaf patterns are indiscernible from each other.

Good stuff Sue! :hug:

Peace
Keith
I'm sure you watch tent temperature closely. Lots of light there.

I saw your earlier comment about RA and comfort from Blue Dream. I love my Blue Dream and all my digestible oil is made from it. So soothing for me. It's good to know that it brings you comfort.

Since I don't suffer from RA I know very little about it. Osteoarthritis for me and I use a pain cream made from cannabis infused oil. I made it with lots of buds of various strains but mostly Blue Dream from a so-so hempy grow. My next pain cream will be made from better bud and a better oil.

Have you ever tried a cannabis topical?

Have you ever tried a cannabis topical?

Hi Jim,

I have tried to make a topical cream twice based on a couple for recipes, of course one is Sues, but I can't say I've felt much relief from them. When I make oil for my CCO for my son, I'll rub all the remaining container oil all over my elbows and wrists, but it hasn't had much effect thus far. Blue Dream is a wonderful chemovar (this is Sues thread!). I play bass guitar in a band 3 to 4 nights a week, and my fingers and wrists give me hell sometimes. We just finished the sound check and my digits are happy right now, but will be achy by 2am. I am more than willing to try it again, nothing negative occurred and I have plenty of frozen produce. Do you have any topical recipes or application recommendations?

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom