SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: More Light!

When I turn them off there’s a minute or two that they click, like something’s cooling down. All of the panels do that, so I’m surprised your people don’t hear it.
It has no effect on operation. I was just curious as to what mechanical process was causing it.

I’ll see if I can grab a video later George.

Does it sound like a stove "eye" cooling down, like shrinking metal??? Sounds like the heatsink is getting too hot to me.

I'm asking mostly, because I don't have one, I don't know if there is a heatsink (metallic cooling area) that could be shrinking as it cools.

They cool down quickly. I see no problem with this.

Heyyyyy.....my profile picture aint there!!!!!!!!!

They cool down quickly. I see no problem with this.
Sue, we tested our sample in our office and did not hear "click" sounds, but engineer agreed with your assumption, metal material shrinks when it cools down.
Our products are built with fast heat dissipation aluminum for inner heat sink and housing material, just cools down quickly.

Sue, we tested our sample in our office and did not hear "click" sounds, but engineer agreed with your assumption, metal material shrinks when it cools down.
Our products are built with fast heat dissipation aluminum for inner heat sink and housing material, just cools down quickly.

Thank you. It's good to get confirmation.

I'll be posting the update later today. The plants are breathtaking. Lol! I'm in a little bubble of joy every time I peek in. :battingeyelashes:

Weekly Update: Week 8 - Monday, March 12, 2018

My apologies to the sponsor for being so negligent with this journal. Life kinda got in the way, and I think we can all agree that the opioid tapering thread was a worthy distraction. I'll do my best to be more attentive from here to the end. The pictures were all taken yesterday.

Carnival 4.6 (Day 119, flip + 35)

She certainly is filling out nicely. I'll be making at least one ounce of this girl into a Malawi-style cob. The beefier she becomes the more I have to play with :slide:

Necrosis is beginning to show. :yahoo: I figure another month at least. Carnival typically goes 10 weeks or longer, and I'm hoping longer. :battingeyelashes:

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 41, flip + 65)

Ok, who can look at this and not get excited? Lol! Those buds are dense as can be and covered in sugar.

There's still very active growth going on, all through the plant. Not a single bud has slowed production.

I'm planning on another two, possibly three weeks for the Jamaican, and possibly another five weeks to the Carnival harvest. It's gonna get much more exciting in the weeks ahead. WooHoo!

Time to start another Carnival. :battingeyelashes:

What a generous gesture. Thank you, on behalf of my subscribers. :hug:

Looking like frosty goodness there Sue!!!! Well done! :goodjob:

Why thank you Scottay. :hug: The Jamaican is looking exciting , for sure. She’ll come down first and I’ll probably do a cob, so it’s a good thing there’s so much of her.

Back
Top Bottom