It's that time again.

Well a few things have happen since my last update. Starting with, I harvested the Three Blue Kings in my flower tent and spend a day or so cleaning it for it's new occupants. I put Flashback # 2 in after a nice defoliation. The reason for the defoliation was to minimizes the stretch during the initial on set of flowering. Overall Flashback #2 is a very robust plant that wants to take off.

1 Tent.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-25.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-25a.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-27.jpg

Flashback #2 -10-28.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-01.jpg

Next up is Millie.
I am hoping she stretch's and doubles in size. She has a well developed branching system for holding her buds.

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-27.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-28.jpg

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 11-01.jpg

Still to come is Dinamex

Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 10-24.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex is a somewhat typical sativa dominate strain with one big exception, height. She has only been in flower a couple days and has not started to stretch yet. I think when she starts it will be something that needs address. She is now in a 7 gallon @GeoPot with 1 cubic foot of Mother Earth Terracraft. Nutrients will be @GeoFlora Nutrients with soil activator.

Dinafem Dinamex 10-24.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 10-25.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-01.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-01a.jpg

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Verbalist

I will probably start one in the next couple weeks.
Will you be growing and trying your hand at scrogging also?

Tok..
Nice to hear :)
Nah, not gonna mess with scrog this time. Ive got the res which needs to be ”manually” changed. So every time I change the water gotta lift off the lid/plant. So can’t be asked to to tuck the buds in and out like once in a week.
And might have to do even more often the res changes, since Im not too experienced with DWC yet…

But bought like 15 LST Clips, soft ties etc for LST:ing. Trying to keep my Purple punch auto flat as possible without scrogging.

E: Ive one more auto PP on soil, might scrog that one if feeling it.

It's that time again.

All the ladies are growing in their own style with a little help. Started feeding @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom then they were transferred to the flower tent. Just taking water every 3 or 4 days. Basically, since they are in soil things move very slowly compared to when I grow DWC. Here are some current images.

First up is Flashback #2

Before, you mention it I turned on the humidifier to bump up the humidity.

Flashback #2 -11-02.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-07.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-08.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-08a.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-11.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-12.jpg

Next up is Millie

I'm back with another update of the progress of my three ladies. The normally rotation first up is Sweet Seeds - Flash Back #2 she like her friends are enjoy the @GeoFlora Nutrients. Health with a nice lighter color of green with buds forming ever where, she should do well. They will all get their second GeoFlora bloom feeding tonight when light come on. So far this has been an easy strain to grow, with only a light touch of calcium def. that an Epson salt floral spray told care of. The images below are from the last couple days.

Flashback #2 -11-16.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-16a.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-17.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-17e.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-18.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-18a.jpg

Flashback #2 -11-18b.jpg

Millie's up next.

Next up is Dinafem - Dinamex small in stature so my plans for her is to produce a half dozen donkey dicks. She is well on her way, showing light signs of cal-mag def., so currently she is also getting a floral spray. I think she is going to give me some nice smoking buds.

Dinafem Dinamex 11-12.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-16.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-16d.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-17.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-17b.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-17c.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-17d.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-18.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-18a.jpg

Dinafem Dinamex 11-18b.jpg

That's all flok's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
Floks? Lol.

Puff Puff Pass! Haha. I would hit it.

NTH

Well it's official, I talk to a friend of mine that works for @Seedstockers; and I will be doing a sponsored grow for them.

I give him a list of five, so I will get back to you once I find out what seed stocker sends me. As I mentioned before my friend use to work for HSO and Dinafem seed companies. Depending on how many seeds they send; I may be doing another DWC and soil grow.

The List:

Golden Lemon Haze - fem
BCN Critical XXL Fast - fem
AK420 - auto Can you guess what day this is for?
Santa Marie Haze - auto
Purple Punch - fem

I will be starting a new journal for them, once I receive the seeds.

Well it's official, I talk to a friend of mine that works for @Seedstockers; and I will be doing a sponsored grow for them.

I give him a list of five, so I will get back to you once I find out what seed stocker sends me. As I mentioned before my friend use to work for HSO and Dinafem seed companies. Depending on how many seeds they send; I may be doing another DWC and soil grow.

The List:

Golden Lemon Haze - fem
BCN Critical XXL Fast - fem
AK420 - auto Can you guess what day this is for?
Santa Marie Haze - auto
Purple Punch - fem

I will be starting a new journal for them, once I receive the seeds.
Awesome Tok! Congratulations on lining up a sponsorship with some cool beans!

Thank @Rexer

I'm am so glad that @Seedstockers is one of our sponsors now and I have a chance to show case some of their strain/genetic.

If they send the AK420 auto, I can have it finished and maybe cure a month before 4/20. So that may be the strain that my son and I smoke before, during, during, during, during and after the game of darts we play on 4/20.. :rofl:

Oh, I made up the darts game few years back and call it 420 Darts. It's not for the faint of heart. :rofl: My son and I play to smoke, so between the two of us we will smoke 10 to 12 joints for one game of darts.

Edit: spell check didn't work. lol

Back
Top Bottom