420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

DAY #41 OF 12/12 - IHG STRAINS INCREDIBLY FROSTY (AS USUAL) :yummy:

Today is Day #41 of 12/12 and those IHG strains are really getting frosty, especially the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane cross.

The first few pics here are the Platinum Cake and the rest are the TCxS:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #43 OF 12/12 - FATTER, FROSTIER & FADING

It's almost lights-out on day #43 of 12/12 and buds are starting to fatten up, get even more frosty, and the Platinum Cake is now starting to show some fade on her leaves (so, should be easy to ID in the pics! ;) ).

Here's today's pic dump:

We have about three weeks left so I'll be upping the Purpinator again starting the next watering.

Happy Harvests!

K

I’ve heard of growers using ice packs in their rez.
I used to put frozen water bottles in the res to get plants to turn when I was doing hydro. In soil, I put icepacks around the root zone. That's only if I'm really trying to get a plant to turn since it's a real PITA swapping them out every day, sometimes multiple times. :rolleyes:

DAY #44 OF 12/12 - BORED & AVOIDING HOUSEWORK!

Yeah, I know I just posted a bunch of pics yesterday, but it's Sunday night, I'm bored, and trying to avoid doing housework, so snapped a bunch more pics. I didn't turn the lights out for these, and they just don't come out as "dramatic" as when I take them in the dark, but hey, waddya expect from pics taken out of boredom? :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

Drive-by;;

you know I ain't one to do alot of reading.. But pic's speak for themselves....

Sweet. Keepem Green

DAY #47 OF 12/12 - QUICK UPDATE & PIC DUMP

We're at 47 days of 12/12 and everything is still looking good. It did occur to me that I made a stupid mistake when I decided to put the Mendo Purple Kush in the back and the Dark Ghost Train (Haze) in the front. The MPK will clearly finish first, which of course I should have known, and with the trellis netting installed, I'll have to harvest that one through the side opening in the tent where I don't have a lot of space to work with, so that will be more difficult that it really needed to be. :rolleyes:

I've upped the Purpinator to 50ml per plant at each watering and will keep it there for the remainder of the grow.

Here are today's pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom