420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

DAY #30 OF 12/12 - GETTING FAT, FROSTY & FRAGRANT! :yummy:

We're now 30 days into 12/12 and, while I never want to "jinx" a grow by talking about how well it's doing, I have to say I'm pretty happy with the way this one is going, so far.

It's always challenging growing four different strains, especially when it's the first time growing three of the four. But these are all at a good height, great structure to the plants, they're all stacking nicely, and all getting fat & frosty. Now, when I open the tent, there's a nice dankness smell....or...should I say "Rare Dankness" smell? :laugh:

It looks like the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane, Platinum Cake, and the Dark Ghost Train will all have some heavy trichome coverage. The Mendocino Purple Kush is a little behind, but still respectable for 30 days of 12/12.

Here is today's pic dump:

Happy Harvests!

K
Your photography is on point K :)

DAY #32 OF 12/12 - QUICK PIC DUMP

I always look at Day #35 of 12/12 as the point where the grower really sees what the trichome coverage is gonna be like and we're only a few days away from there, now, and the girls have been frosting up nicely.

Here are today's pics:

I can't wait to see the girls fatten up! :morenutes:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #32 OF 12/12 - QUICK PIC DUMP

I always look at Day #35 of 12/12 as the point where the grower really sees what the trichome coverage is gonna be like and we're only a few days away from there, now, and the girls have been frosting up nicely.

Here are today's pics:

I can't wait to see the girls fatten up! :morenutes:

Happy Harvests!

K
They sure are pretty :)

DAY #34 OF 12/12 - I NEED HELP KEEPING IT UP! :thedoubletake:

Well, I checked in on the girls this afternoon and it looks like the Platinum Cake, which was the tallest of the group, decided to play a little dominoes and see how many colas from the other plants she could take down when she let her colas fall over.

Normally, when the plants play dominoes, I play yo-yo's, but there's not a lot of room for yo-yo's with the NextLight Mega hanging in there and since I had the trellis netting up (I knew I should have had it higher! :rolleyes: ), I decided to play doctor instead and put on some rubber gloves and did my best to raise the trellis netting enough to support most of the colas.

The canopy isn't quite as pretty now, but it's not too bad:

That being said, whatever the canopy is now lacking in appearance is more than made up for with the tent packed full of nice, frosty buds. Every one of these four strains is looking great for 34 days of 12/12! :thumb:

On my last update, I had the camera too close to the buds so parts of the pics were frequently out of focus. I'll try not to make that mistake again! :sorry:

Here's a much better set of pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

It's a jungle in there, lol.

DAY #37 OF 12/12 - GETTIN' FROSTY NOW!

It's day #37 since flip and these girls are all frosting up nicely. I don't really see any signs of purpling, yet, on any of the strains but that often doesn't start showing up until the last couple of weeks before harvest. If these are gonna turn, I'd expect to see it in the next 2-3 weeks.

Here's a nice, big, frosty pic dump from today:

Happy Harvests!

K

Your trim will be nice for making hash it looks like.
Yup, although, I almost always use my trim for RSO and rarely make hash anymore. I do have a nice jar full of keif from the screen in the grinder, though! :bong:

I don’t know what I want more, to be able to grow bud like you, or to be able to photograph like you :)
Why not both.
Thanks for the compliments, Tra! :thanks:

Like Smokey said, you don't really need to choose but, IF you did need to choose, I'd pick the growing cuz' once you've had a couple of hits off these buds, you really won't care about your photography skills! :rofl:

I need to try making RSO one time
IMHO, RSO is probably the most versatile form of Cannabis there is.

It's ideal for medicine and can be used for capsules, topicals & suppositories; add some wax liquidizer and you have vape juice, smoke it on a bowl of buds or in a dab rig, and/or mix with butter or oil and use for any edibles you'd make with budder or infused oil. It's like the ultimate form of Cannabis! :love:

Back
Top Bottom