VetSmoke 4 Strain Grow With Mars Hydro & Geoflora

Long overdue Purple Dick smoke report. These nugs are super dense and trichome covered. Definitely a purple strain in looks.

This is what the website says about it and it's actually very accurate.

Purple Dick is likely to win over most smokers’ hearts. It’s a 50/50 Indica/Sativa Hybrid, bred from Purple Urkle and Moby Dick. With parentage like that, you know it’s going to be something special. But even so, what we’ve got is very impressive. Purple Dick contains a massive 26% THC. And it uses it well. The effects are at once euphoric and relaxing. The almost psychedelic effects elevate the mind in a purely positive way, and yet take the body to a place of relaxation. In part, this is due to the high concentration of tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) found in Moby Dick, making it unique.

• 26% THC and Psychedelic Effects
  • Perfect 50/50 Hybrid
  • Grape and Berry Flavours to Match the Purple Bud!

After a good cure the smoke is pretty smooth. Very earthy taste with a spicy finish. I didn't get grape or berries from that hit.

The effects description is very accurate. Before reminding myself what the reported effects were I'd said to my wife it feels very trippy. Definitely a psychedelic vibe to it for the first 20-30 minutes then goes a little more body than mind. Everything is just "different". Like when you start to notice mushrooms taking effect. It's cool, but I feel I'll have to be careful with this one.

A couple of Purple Dick nug pics.
InShot_20230406_222912364.jpg
InShot_20230406_222825924.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom