VetSmoke 4 Strain Grow With Mars Hydro & Geoflora

Harvested a fair bit of the Gushcake, Peanut Butter Cookies and Original Cheese now. Will leave the rest until at least this weekend.

The Blue Zkittles Auto is still alive. Lots of trichomes but they're very small. Think she'll need a couple more weeks to ripen, or die. 🤣

Peanut Butter Cookies dried nug.

Gushcake dried nug. I tried a tiny bit of this. Don't need much. Me likey.:roorrip:

Excellent trim skills there vet great job. Your tryna win nug of the month arnt you 😉 with those buds I wouldnt be suprised

Excellent trim skills there vet great job. Your tryna win nug of the month arnt you 😉 with those buds I wouldnt be suprised
Thanks mate. They were pretty easy to trim actually. Advantage of growing smaller amounts is not minding taking a little extra time trimming.

Tempting but don't think I will. One win and one technicality win that's put me in nug of the year right now is enough for me.

Thanks mate. They were pretty easy to trim actually. Advantage of growing smaller amounts is not minding taking a little extra time trimming.

Tempting but don't think I will. One win and one technicality win that's put me in nug of the year right now is enough for me.
Cant fault ya I know what you mean mate I only have the 2 for a nice bit of medicinal herb for myself :thumb:

Nug shot of the Original Cheese. Had a try of her tonight. This smokes really nicely. Tastes like weed to me but the Mrs went "mmmmmm that has a nice aftertaste. Lemon and mint". Sounds lovely. 😂 Nice relaxing but happy high too.

Nice, frosty nug shot Vet, and it sounds tasty!

Does it (or did it ever) smell like toe jam cheese? :)

Nice, frosty nug shot Vet, and it sounds tasty!

Does it (or did it ever) smell like toe jam cheese? :)
I don't think so. Mrs reported smells of sweaty feet and balls coming from the grow tent a little while back though. So maybe it has in a way. I'll see if I pick anything up once it's cured a bit.

Nug shot of the Original Cheese. Had a try of her tonight. This smokes really nicely. Tastes like weed to me but the Mrs went "mmmmmm that has a nice aftertaste. Lemon and mint". Sounds lovely. 😂 Nice relaxing but happy high too.

Man that looks damn good vet you've done amazing buddy 👍

Been a pretty successful run. Learn a little more each time. Looking forward to seeing your Blue Cheese nugs. :yummy:
Mate this run I've had no issues whatsoever it's been a real treat to see them thrive. Im just hoping I dont mess up with the dry and cure lol. This time round though i do have a dehumidifier to bring down the RH because last time it stayed too high when I didn't have 1 . As you say we learn a bit more each time 👍

Mate this run I've had no issues whatsoever it's been a real treat to see them thrive. Im just hoping I dont mess up with the dry and cure lol. This time round though i do have a dehumidifier to bring down the RH because last time it stayed too high when I didn't have 1 . As you say we learn a bit more each time 👍
Yep, spent a lot of last year messing around with drying/curing methods
I now leave it drying longer than I thought, and lightly sweat it before I jar it
Excess moisture sat in the stems for weeks doesn't taste nice

Those dried buds look fantastic Vet! Yummy even!

And that Purple Dick really turns me...

...Wait, I'm still having issues commenting on that one. "She's" pretty though. :laugh:
Nearly aspirated on my wine!

Lolllllingggg!

Evening all! Harvested some of the Purple Dick last night. Dense sticky buds for sure.
PXL_20230113_233622084~2.jpg

The Blue Zkittles has fattened up pretty well. Looking a little pale but not too bad considering.
PXL_20230114_213733708~2.jpg

Couple of flower pics for fun.
PXL_20230114_213656238~2.jpg
PXL_20230114_213557300~2.jpg

Had a little chat with Milo (Big Buddha) today and the next grow will have some of the Big Buddha genetics on show. Can't wait.

Evening all! Harvested some of the Purple Dick last night. Dense sticky buds for sure.
PXL_20230113_233622084~2.jpg

The Blue Zkittles has fattened up pretty well. Looking a little pale but not too bad considering.
PXL_20230114_213733708~2.jpg

Couple of flower pics for fun.
PXL_20230114_213656238~2.jpg
PXL_20230114_213557300~2.jpg

Had a little chat with Milo (Big Buddha) today and the next grow will have some of the Big Buddha genetics on show. Can't wait.
You'll be pleased with your choice man 😁

Back
Top Bottom