VetSmoke 4 Strain Grow With Mars Hydro & Geoflora

Well the Original Cheese is great. Even without a cure. Think he's sending me Blue Cheese & Mac N Cheese. :yahoo:
Mate thats amazing to personally speak to him too what an honour. 1 of my phenos has a tint of purple to it, the smell and colour is truly divine. :drool: cant wait to see how yours turns out you'll have to tag me when u start 👍

Mate thats amazing to personally speak to him too what an honour. 1 of my phenos has a tint of purple to it, the smell and colour is truly divine. :drool: cant wait to see how yours turns out you'll have to tag me when u start 👍
Met him at Product Earth. Seems a sound guy. I'm really curious now to know the difference in aroma between the Original and the Blue. Your girls are gorgeous mate.

Met him at Product Earth. Seems a sound guy. I'm really curious now to know the difference in aroma between the Original and the Blue. Your girls are gorgeous mate.
I've never grown the cheese but the blue is just an overpowering sweet blueberry smell its mouthwatering and the colours wow some buds are illuminated green 😍

Evening all! Harvested some of the Purple Dick last night. Dense sticky buds for sure.
PXL_20230113_233622084~2.jpg

The Blue Zkittles has fattened up pretty well. Looking a little pale but not too bad considering.
PXL_20230114_213733708~2.jpg

Couple of flower pics for fun.
PXL_20230114_213656238~2.jpg
PXL_20230114_213557300~2.jpg

Had a little chat with Milo (Big Buddha) today and the next grow will have some of the Big Buddha genetics on show. Can't wait.
Your sticky Purple Dick looks great, Vet!

Lollling!

I was putting the Purple Dick buds into a Grove bag and checked the drying rack to make sure I'd got it all, when I found this hiding from me. Felt compelled to photograph it. @CaliSeedStore
PXL_20230118_211202344.MP~2.jpg

The Blue Zkittles finishing off nicely. The buds on the first node branches are getting heavy for their skinny arms.
PXL_20230118_211554277~2.jpg

Dried and weighed the Cheese, Peanut Butter Cookies and the first batch of Purple Dick.

Original Cheese - The Original Big Buddha Family Farms - 65g

Peanut Butter Cookies - Tastebudz - 54g

Purple Dick - @CaliSeedStore - 88g

Weights as of now. I'd expect another 30-40g coming for the Purple Dick and hopefully about an oz on the Blue Zkittles.

Gushcake = 54g
Peanut Butter Cookies = 54g
Cheese = 65g
Purple Dick = 88g
Total = 261g

Way to go Vet! :yummy:

The purple one looks heavy and hard! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom