VetSmoke 4 Strain Grow With Mars Hydro & Geoflora

I cut down some of the Gushcake and Peanut Butter Cookies last night. Getting pictures is a nightmare now because I can barely get in the cupboard with the tent and drying rack up.

Drying rack. Don't believe the reviews that say the fan on these things is quiet. It's like an aircraft APU whirring up. I'm switching in one of my USB fans at night so we can sleep and running the more powerful one in the day. Hopefully somewhat contain the smell.
PXL_20230105_214003365~2.jpg

The ladies nervously waiting for the chop.
PXL_20230105_213857996~2.jpg
PXL_20230105_213904821~2.jpg

Gushcake
PXL_20230104_213445742.jpg
PXL_20230105_214018036~2.jpg
PXL_20230105_214036009~2.jpg

Peanut Butter Cookies
PXL_20230105_214137999~2.jpg
PXL_20230105_214124291~2.jpg
PXL_20230105_214131432~2.jpg

Sounds a bit awkward Vet
I now recommend sweating, as suggested by RQS
What's that? Wish I could put the drying rack in the conservatory but it's still too cold and damp in there.
Congratulations on the partial harvests and being overwhelmed by the smell...that's never a bad thing (unless it's cat piss of course)!

Meanwhile we're all waiting for you to tell us your Purple Dick is finally down. :reading420magazine:
Well the Mrs did say the bedroom now smells like sweaty feet and balls. Maybe that's the Cheese starting to stink up. I can't smell anything. 😂

What's that?
Take any sealable pot, spread the bud across the bottom
Lay a sheet of tissue over it, then seal the lid on
Put a can of cold beer on top of the lid
Warm it gently from below with a heat mat or lamp for example
Condensation will form on the lid where the can is keeping the air below colder
The condensation will soon stop as the buds sweats moisture out
Allow to dry at room temp and Voi La

Drying rack. Don't believe the reviews that say the fan on these things is quiet. It's like an aircraft APU whirring up. I'm switching in one of my USB fans at night so we can sleep and running the more powerful one in the day. Hopefully somewhat contain the smell.
PXL_20230105_214003365~2.jpg
Hey vet, is this your first time using this? And would your recommend? I have been looking at them for a while and was planning on wiring the fan to humidistat to keep a consistent humidity.

Hey vet, is this your first time using this? And would your recommend? I have been looking at them for a while and was planning on wiring the fan to humidistat to keep a consistent humidity.
I used it on the last harvest and it was okay. Need to use it a couple more times to make my mind up though. Not sure how good it is at filtering the smell when the rack is filled. I think they're expensive for what they are really, but handy for times like now when I don't have space to set up a whole tent for drying purposes. I'm going to look at getting a quieter 12V fan for it.

I used it on the last harvest and it was okay. Need to use it a couple more times to make my mind up though. Not sure how good it is at filtering the smell when the rack is filled. I think they're expensive for what they are really, but handy for times like now when I don't have space to set up a whole tent for drying purposes. I'm going to look at getting a quieter 12V fan for it.
Yes I did think the same they are quite expensive but I also have no spare room so it's practically a drying room in its self. Definitely interested in your final review as running autos in a mother tent but when their chopped the mother will still need light.

Yes I did think the same they are quite expensive but I also have no spare room so it's practically a drying room in its self. Definitely interested in your final review as running autos in a mother tent but when their chopped the mother will still need light.
Will see how this crop turns out. I think I got mine on sale so it wasn't too bad. Worth shopping around a bit to get a good price. It would probably be easy enough to make something very similar but unless you've already got the bits laying around it'll probably be almost as expensive with added time and effort. I need to try and find the CFM of the original fan so I can try and replace it with something as powerful but quieter.

I got the bigger one too which is 60cm diameter. I probably could've just got the smaller one.

Harvested a fair bit of the Gushcake, Peanut Butter Cookies and Original Cheese now. Will leave the rest until at least this weekend.

The Blue Zkittles Auto is still alive. Lots of trichomes but they're very small. Think she'll need a couple more weeks to ripen, or die. 🤣

Peanut Butter Cookies dried nug.

Gushcake dried nug. I tried a tiny bit of this. Don't need much. Me likey.:roorrip:

Those dried buds look fantastic Vet! Yummy even!

And that Purple Dick really turns me...

...Wait, I'm still having issues commenting on that one. "She's" pretty though. :laugh:

Those dried buds look fantastic Vet! Yummy even!

And that Purple Dick really turns me...

...Wait, I'm still having issues commenting on that one. "She's" pretty though. :laugh:
Thanks mate. I chopped them on the slightly early side but I was worried about mould and I haven't harvested any like that for a little while, so I don't mind having a few with those earlier harvest effects. Was surprised how smooth the smoke was for only 5 days drying and I enjoyed the effects. I can tell a bigger dose might leave me "uncomfortable" for 20 minutes. 🤣

It's bloody impossible not to isn't it? I chuckle in my head every time I write something about her. 😂

Back
Top Bottom