Sure do!! Thank you :). Related to why I needed this, I will clearly need help finding the right product for intolerable menstrual cramps. I now live in a place that I can't walk like I used to, and it's clearly caused problems in this area.

Stay consistent with Callanetics. This is your best approach with the cramps. The THC will do the rest, but pulsing will help release the tension you've built up and everything can function smoother. When I started Callanetics in the late 80s I had horrible cramps. Within a few months they stopped and even with my years of sporadic practice they never returned.

Good evening Sue, we hope all is well in your world. Just stopping by to give thanks to our Guardian Angel for all the help you provide us and to drop a little train wreck off to you :)
:passitleft:

And a bud pic, thank you sue, you are AWESOME!!!!!
image37703.jpg

Blessed Buds our dear friend and hope all is well for you. :circle-of-love:

Oooo....... I just planted my seed. You're making me want to speed up the clock. :laughtwo: A hearty congratulations on the harvest. On to healing. :hug: :love:

And thank you also Jacob. :hug::hug::hug:

Stay consistent with Callanetics. This is your best approach with the cramps. The THC will do the rest, but pulsing will help release the tension you've built up and everything can function smoother. When I started Callanetics in the late 80s I had horrible cramps. Within a few months they stopped and even with my years of sporadic practice they never returned.

Thank you! Will definitely do. I can't wait to do the long somatic session today after what I went through yesterday. I need a lot of work on accessing and activating my abs, and that tells me it doesn't get the blood flow and movement in needs. But I am definitely becoming more and more consistent with the Callanetics. I can't wait until it kicks in there. The legs are getting better, at least :D. I am going to start reading your Callanetics blog and probably assault you with questions there, too :D.

Is there anybody here on this thread that knows the best way to go about getting a medical card here in Washington? Because I've been working on health issues a long time, I don't really want much more than somebody to guide me to appropriate cannabis use. Most of the doctors I see here are naturopathic doctors that I know usually want to go full-on with figuring out the body (which is good, but I've done it for years with tons of doctors and minimal success).

If not on this thread, which is the best place to go to ask this question?

Thanks, everyone!

Is there anybody here on this thread that knows the best way to go about getting a medical card here in Washington? Because I've been working on health issues a long time, I don't really want much more than somebody to guide me to appropriate cannabis use. Most of the doctors I see here are naturopathic doctors that I know usually want to go full-on with figuring out the body (which is good, but I've done it for years with tons of doctors and minimal success).

Thanks, everyone!

You may get an answer here Sara but here's a better option. At the top of the page, right about center of the black banner is a selection for Medical Marijuana. At the bottom of the drop down choose "MMJ Lounge Forum." Start a new thread with your question. There are a number of members who frequent that forum looking for just such a question. Someone will bite, I'm certain of it.

You may get an answer here Sara but here's a better option. At the top of the page, right about center of the black banner is a selection for Medical Marijuana. At the bottom of the drop down choose "MMJ Lounge Forum." Start a new thread with your question. There are a number of members who frequent that forum looking for just such a question. Someone will bite, I'm certain of it.

:thanks: Perfect!

Thanks, everyone!

Actually, from the top (green) sub-menu, if you select "MMJ Listings" there's a drop-down option for "Doctors" by State.

Here's Washington's listings:

Washington

:Namaste:

Good evening Sue, we hope all is well in your world. Just stopping by to give thanks to our Guardian Angel for all the help you provide us and to drop a little train wreck off to you :)
:passitleft:

And a bud pic, thank you sue, you are AWESOME!!!!!
image37703.jpg

Blessed Buds our dear friend and hope all is well for you. :circle-of-love:

Nice TW bud Arctic. This is the one strain I can't seem to dial in, yet. But you have nailed. Great job.

:hug:High Sue:hug:

Nice TW bud Arctic. This is the one strain I can't seem to dial in, yet. But you have nailed. Great job.

:hug:High Sue:hug:

I have one I'm trying to germinate. It'll be my first time through with TrainWreck. arteekay and Jay haven't quite pinned it down either, although their current one is more controlled than their first. I'd recommend you check out his retrospective on the first plant and compare it to what he's doing with this one. I know that's what I plan to do. He documents so beautifully it's like a tutorial.

And yes Jacob, I am high. Lol! :hug:

I'm gonna throw something out there, including a link from last year.. food for thought.

How fast does blood flow throughout the human body? | BrainStuff

In this link we see how fast blood circulates through our bodies. In short the heart pumps all of it about every minute.

The Liver and Detoxification – Liver Doctor

Here we see how the liver processes our blood.. it processes it coming from all directions, not only from the gut.

Blood Cannabinoids. I. Absorption of THC and Formation of 11-OH-THC and THCCOOH During and After Smoking Marijuana

In this link from last year it is shown how quickly and how much after smoking cannabis that THC converts to 11-OH-THC. Which makes complete sense considering the above information about how blood travels through the body. In short, anything in our blood goes through the liver.. food for thought. (naturally i'm hinting at the whole bioavailability and 'no psychoactivity' ordeal)

I wanted to update Susan on my search for the right product... Ummm... it's harder than I thought it would be? :D

Anyway, I mentioned to her that I started the same product my dog is on - purely hemp CBD oil (plus additives for better bioavailability). It's Canna-Pet, which has been EXTREMELY wonderful for her over the last few years. Their Assisi line is for people, though I think it's the exact same thing. I do the drops sublingually because I want control over exactly how much I'm taking.

I can't tolerate more than 1 drop at a time, which surprises me, as my 7lb dog takes more than that :). I don't think it's the product, I think it's my mind. I get worried when I feel anything taking affect on me, and then I freak out. Then I can't tell what's my panic or what's the product. BAD cycle :p.

The benefits so far: Joint pain and inflammation (including gumline inflammation) is WAYYYY down. It takes the edge of pain (though I have not taken enough to get rid of serious pain, re: menstrual cramps). I think it's even easing sinus and allergy symptoms.

The cons: While it relaxes me in some ways, it doesn't eliminate anxiety at all. It's hard to explain how anxiety affects me, but I think my mind tends to override any physical relaxation it may give me. This is partly why anti-anxiety meds are so helpful, I suppose? This is probably where some THC would be beneficial, although, I can only take 1/3 of their recommended STARTING dose, so who knows?

I wanted to see how this would work because I've seen it work on my dog AND because I wanted something to safely carry with me while traveling. When I wrote the company, they told me it takes a few weeks of regular use to see how it might help symptoms. I'm on 2 weeks of non-consistent use, but now I'm going to be consistent.

In my searches, I realized that a lot of the cool, medicinal stuff is in California - watch out when they legalize!! It's going to be amazing :thedoubletake: In my instagram feed several days ago, out of nowhere, one of the people I follow posted about a brand called Moxi Meds https://moxiemeds.com/products/. This seems very much in line with what Susan wanted me to try. I'm very disappointed I have no way to get my hands on it.

NOW I truly understand why growing your own stuff is such a passion, even in legal states. Finding what you want isn't as easy as it sounds. But I don't want to attempt until I know what works for me. I'm no green-thumb, nor do I have a passion for it, so I want to know what I'm working for first :). But I'll keep on. It's out there, I just have to find it!

Hi SaraLinni,

Pure CBD made me feel a little off also, so don't think that it's all in your head. Mostly I was disoriented, not high but not sober either. A microdose of THC may help balance things. Hopefully that will get you to dosage that is more effective for pain.

Hi SaraLinni,

Pure CBD made me feel a little off also, so don't think that it's all in your head. Mostly I was disoriented, not high but not sober either. A microdose of THC may help balance things. Hopefully that will get you to dosage that is more effective for pain.

That's good to know. Thank you. I kind of feel the same - like I'm somewhat groggy, but without the mental benefit of being happy or anxiety-free. Mainly I'm impressed with its anti-inflammatory response. I'm no stranger to anti-inflammatory supplements, so that this worked so well has impressed me. But that isn't enough unless I start to feel mentally better.

That's good to know. Thank you. I kind of feel the same - like I'm somewhat groggy, but without the mental benefit of being happy or anxiety-free. Mainly I'm impressed with its anti-inflammatory response. I'm no stranger to anti-inflammatory supplements, so that this worked so well has impressed me. But that isn't enough unless I start to feel mentally better.

Pure CBD has the same effect on me as you described in your previous post. It's also working this way for my husband and now recently for my sister who has been successfully using the CBD oil to wean herself off opioid painkillers. A touch of THC does help though. :) :hug:

I'm gonna throw something out there, including a link from last year.. food for thought.

How fast does blood flow throughout the human body? | BrainStuff

In this link we see how fast blood circulates through our bodies. In short the heart pumps all of it about every minute.

The Liver and Detoxification — Liver Doctor

Here we see how the liver processes our blood.. it processes it coming from all directions, not only from the gut.

Blood Cannabinoids. I. Absorption of THC and Formation of 11-OH-THC and THCCOOH During and After Smoking Marijuana

In this link from last year it is shown how quickly and how much after smoking cannabis that THC converts to 11-OH-THC. Which makes complete sense considering the above information about how blood travels through the body. In short, anything in our blood goes through the liver.. food for thought. (naturally i'm hinting at the whole bioavailability and 'no psychoactivity' ordeal)

Thank you for this PsyCro. I'm still working my way through the information available and waiting on some studies that may explain this dilemma, because I accept Cajun's contention that it does indeed work.

Try a micro dose of THC, just a hit or two when you take the CBD oil. That may be sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom