Taxcollecter - Soil - 400W/1000W - Blue Dream/Blue City Diesel/Obama Kush/Banana OG

Taxcollecter

I have just started my first grow, about 3 weeks ago using the following:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

4x 7 Gallon pots
4x 15 Gallon pots
Medium-Fox Farms-Ocean Forest
Lights-1x 400w HPS (2x Green lights for night work)
Co2-2x 5 gallon carboy Co2 generators (Rice Wine)
Air Circulation-Air Purifier/Ionic fan
Nutrients-Fox Farms, Grow Big-Fox Farms, Big Bloom-Fox Farms, Tiger Bloom-Kool Bloom
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I have started with 2 seedlings, that I do not know the strains of.
1-Banana OG (Clone)
1-Obama Kush (Clone)
1-Blue City Diesel (Clone)
1-Blue Dream (Clone Teen)

I started my first grow about 3 weeks ago, starting with 2 seedlings my son gave me.
I had already purchased the 400 watt light system with a HPS bulb, Soil, and Nutrients.
I put the seedlings into a green house I made in the basement, using visqeen black plastic (8'Wx12'Lx7' 1/2"H).
Things were going smoothly, but I thought the light was too far away, so I moved it closer to the seedlings,
in doing so I burned the seedlings, but caught it soon after doing so. I got the first 2 clones about1 week after
getting the seedlings, and got the last 2 clones the following day.

I started watering everyday, feeding every 3rd day using Grow Big, and Big Bloom. Was corrected on my watering and feeding to cut back to: Water 2x a week, Feeding Once a week.

I have a 1000w Ballast, hood, and HPS and MH Bulb, that will be here Tuesday. I was going to use the 400w in my clone room.

Seedlings.
IMAG024421.jpg

Obama Kush.
IMAG023715.jpg

Banana OG.
IMAG023919.jpg

Obama Kush/Banana OG.
IMAG024222.jpg

B.C.D.
IMAG024717.jpg

Blue Dream (Teen).
IMAG024819.jpg

Thank you Stumped, I am glad to be here. I edited the original post with the first pictures of my babies.
I will post again tonight after the lights come on.

Pictures from tonight. I did top my Blue Dream tonight, and attempt to make 3 clones from it, as you will see in the following pictures.

Blue Dream after topping her tonight.
IMAG028618.jpg

The 3 clones I got off her.
IMAG028724.jpg

My lights, and my water cooler with dry ice hanging in background for C02.
IMAG028417.jpg

IMAG028514.jpg

All plants tonight.
IMAG028318.jpg

So here are the latest pictures from tonight.

Blue City Diesel

Banana OG

Obama Kush

Blue Dream

Unkown Strain Seedlings

Should I do anything with these big leaves? Are they restricting the growth underneath?
Blue City Diesel

What would cause these leaves to spot like this?
It is only on 2 plant's, and only on 1 leaf on each plant.

Clones I took 5 days ago.
Did I do something wrong? Looks like 1 has a root that I can see though.

Also added some new lights.
Now have a 400 watt HPS, 400 watt MH, and 1000 watt MH.

Here are the latest pictures of my first grow. We are a little over a month growing now. Started around 4-20-2014.

B.C.D.

Banana OG

Obama Kush

Blue Dream

Seedlings

New Clones (Blueberry, Strawberry Cough, Afghan)

Moved the garden to a bigger grow room today, hope to see some greater results now.
Any input, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Trimmed a lot of fan leaves last night, so I decided to take what I trimmed, and Decarboxylate it, and make some Green Dragon.
Here is what I ended up with after the process, using 100 Proof Monarch Vodka, and approximately 2 1/2 ounces of Trim.

I will post some new pictures of the babies after their lights come on this evening.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom