Test Run: Sunset Strip

Good to see you Dusty! Hope all is well with the family!! Your green girls looks beauteous.
Thanks Krissi, Work just keeps adding up. Three new homes stacked on this past month, I have been spending my time off with my kiddos, so my lack of getting around here. Your plants look top notch sis.
Hope you and yours are doing great.
Looking great brother! Always nice to see the frosty, dense colas that you grow!
Hey brother Rex, thanks for swinging by and your comments. Hope you and yours are doing great. I have found a huge yielding tangi. I am scared of how big colas are gonna get, they might get softball size.
These are rocks on pineapple not huge but damn they are tight. I chopped her last night, and was pleasantly surprised with her weight. I always dry trim and hang whole plant, she was up there in yeild just due to density. And she stank. I turned off carbon filter to clean other day and forget to turn it back on, wow. I realized it in my drive way after work, lol

Grabbed some shots after i pulled pineapple out of the closet, but i managed to get myself in the pics via a mirror lol, y'all dont want to see that, lol so one close up for ya,
Day 56 harvest, she will hang for 5 to seven days, then a trim and stash.

Happy growing

Beautiful, much love brother; happy to hear about the downtime-enjoy the kids and the Mrs before you get back going on those extra hours. Thanks for the love bud.

Hey brother Rex, thanks for swinging by and your comments. Hope you and yours are doing great.
Thanks Dusty, it's always a pleasure!
I have found a huge yielding tangi. I am scared of how big colas are gonna get, they might get softball size.
That sounds exciting, but terrifying as well. I love the big massive colas, but I’m always terrified of bud rot.
I'm always impressed when growers pull it off.
These are rocks on pineapple not huge but damn they are tight. I chopped her last night, and was pleasantly surprised with her weight. I always dry trim and hang whole plant, she was up there in yeild just due to density. And she stank. I turned off carbon filter to clean other day and forget to turn it back on, wow. I realized it in my drive way after work, lol
Congratulations on the harvest brother, sounds like she's going to be divine after curing! Crazy how we become nose blind to these wonderful smells.

Beautiful, much love brother; happy to hear about the downtime-enjoy the kids and the Mrs before you get back going on those extra hours. Thanks for the love bud.
Me and the little guy have been spending a lot of time together. He is now crying when i leave for work, and ready for me to get home. He is into sports big time, wants to play catch and tackle already.
Thanks Dusty, it's always a pleasure!

That sounds exciting, but terrifying as well. I love the big massive colas, but I’m always terrified of bud rot.
I'm always impressed when growers pull it off.

Congratulations on the harvest brother, sounds like she's going to be divine after curing! Crazy how we become nose blind to these wonderful smells.
Nice problems, haha only kind i want. Here is a pic of her at day 25

Is he doing the fake crying yet? Hands to the eyes and everything? We have that now. Also loves to grab something he loves hug it and say look hug awe kiss awe lol it's the cutest. We have them at a fantastic age. Beautiful ladies, I might add

Is he doing the fake crying yet? Hands to the eyes and everything? We have that now. Also loves to grab something he loves hug it and say look hug awe kiss awe lol it's the cutest. We have them at a fantastic age. Beautiful ladies, I might add
Yes mam, we are poster for terrible two's. He actually started throwing himself in the floor. Little drama cat sometimes. He picks up his stuffed animals and says huggies. To dern cute. The please and thank you melts my heart for sure. Everything is thank you and like please to anything im eating or drinking.
Hey Dusty garden looks great. :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks brother, good to see you. :green_heart:
Doing well, life is busy tho. Wrote down two 9's on one score card, the other day. Haven't done that in a long time then like that two in one round. It was rough.

Melts my heart like it was my own hearing that cause I'm right there with you. I'm dreading the day his sweet little voice becomes a man's voice! So happy to hear all is well! Keep taking care of you, you take care of that family so well!

Melts my heart like it was my own hearing that cause I'm right there with you. I'm dreading the day his sweet little voice becomes a man's voice! So happy to hear all is well! Keep taking care of you, you take care of that family so well!
Yes um glad we met, kinda cool to see someone same age with sane age child, and same passion for growing. Too dern kool.

Hey hey come home to the wife saying she is ready to start helping in the grow again. She mainly trims, lolipops, does the seed starting. Pretty much anything but mixing nutrient solution. So i said here is some plant that needs trimming.

She made it through the whole plant in like 3 hours, she is awesome at it to.

Yes um glad we met, kinda cool to see someone same age with sane age child, and same passion for growing. Too dern kool.

Hey hey come home to the wife saying she is ready to start helping in the grow again. She mainly trims, lolipops, does the seed starting. Pretty much anything but mixing nutrient solution. So i said here is some plant that needs trimming.

She made it through the whole plant in like 3 hours, she is awesome at it to.
Hey buddy I I want to say Congratulations with the nomination awesome plant beautiful buds

Hey buddy I I want to say Congratulations with the nomination awesome plant beautiful buds
Thank you kindly, kinda surprised me really. I have been so busy with kids and work. I haven't been on in ages it feels.

So it's been a minute since i posted. So here is some kush cake all finished and a Tangie all finished up.

Next on deck I have a Durban Poison x Skunk
Got a good start to a root mass
Hey there brother!

What a couple of plants!! I love Tangle, she is so different!!

Could you get more sugar in that Kush Cake, though?! Daaaaammmmnnn

Hope you and the family are well! :green_heart:

So it's been a minute since i posted. So here is some kush cake all finished and a Tangie all finished up.

Awesome work Dusty!

NTH

Hey Dusty hope everything is good my friend.
Your ladies wow what can I say. :bravo:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey there brother!

What a couple of plants!! I love Tangle, she is so different!!

Could you get more sugar in that Kush Cake, though?! Daaaaammmmnnn

Hope you and the family are well! :green_heart:
Thank you kindly. We are doing well, just had an emergency surgery with one of the older kiddos, and little guy running sliped on a toy and cracked his head open on the corner of a cabinet. Never a dull moment. Lol

Hope your little guy is doing great!
Awesome work Dusty!

NTH
Thank you thank you, b
Hey Dusty hope everything is good my friend.
Your ladies wow what can I say. :bravo:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill
Man work is kicking my butt, golf game is felling like it is coming around at the right time this year maybe. Made a load of birdies yesterday in windy windy conditions. Felt in control of everything and it was nice.

Thank you kindly. We are doing well, just had an emergency surgery with one of the older kiddos, and little guy running sliped on a toy and cracked his head open on the corner of a cabinet. Never a dull moment. Lol

Hope your little guy is doing great!

Thank you thank you, b

Man work is kicking my butt, golf game is felling like it is coming around at the right time this year maybe. Made a load of birdies yesterday in windy windy conditions. Felt in control of everything and it was nice.
Don't work too much, it's not worth it.
I actually hit a golf ball in September.
First one since 2008 and my injury.
Found my Calloways when moving in.
Tee'd up a bran new Pinnacle and drove it as far as I could over the water.
Felt great at first. :rofl:
I miss it so much.
So don't be shy talking about playing.
The courses down there must be beautiful.
I miss that too manicured fairways, pool table clean greens and white sand bunkers.
Those were the days.
So don't be shy.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Dusty! It's been a bit, hope your doing well and the kiddo is OK. Sounds a bit like me at that age, always bashing my head and getting stitches :laughtwo:

Wow....and I mean wow, just beautiful as always, but wow Dusty, those are great looking plants.
Durban poison x Skunk sounds interesting. While I've never tried Durban Poison, it's on my "someday" list.

Back
Top Bottom