Testing Equipment

gorillamotorss

I am looking for testing equipment to test for CBD and THC. I like the SRI 420 ($5000) but it has been discontinued, the SRI 310 ($11,000 too much), Sage Analytics Beacon ($23,900), MyDx CannaDx ($700), Tcheck 2 ($420). Can any of you recommend anything?

All 3.

I am retired pilot from the USAF/USAFR (30 years) and American Airlines Captain (31 years), and have also sold my business of manufacturing rocket motors. I am trying to get my sister who is a retired MD to apply for a medical marijuana license here. They need her as an MD to apply for it and since I have a PhD in Bio-Chemistry I would do the research. I am probably one of the few oddballs who has NEVER tried marijuana. I think medical marijuana should be legal everywhere in the world but regulated and not like California. ie I have a hangnail so I need 50# of pot tonight.

It doesn't have to be balls on accurate but I don't want it to read 10% CBD when it has 20%.

Canalytics Supply us what I use

Not dispensary quality or lab quality, but works great

Plate 12 and 11D-2.jpg

The more I look it seems the more equipment I need and it keeps getting more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom