Testing THC levels?

Baja Big Dog

I did a search, and cant believe it hasn't been asked (I know it has, but couldn't find anything) but...

Is there a way to test THC levels of your plants?

You can send me a sample (3-4oz's) and I will give you a full report. lol.

I found this info.

There sure is a way to test your herb for it's THC content and other cannabinoids. It's called Cannalyse; Cannabis fingerprint and THC test kit.
I was given a demonstration of the testing procedure, at this years Highlife Hemp Fair and it looks very easy to do the testing and read the results. It gives you an accurate fingerprint of the herb; measuring not only THC but also THCV, CBG, CBC, CBD and CBN. They come in a 12 test kit or a 50 test kit. They are available thru Kulu Trading Wholesale and there is additional info (in dutch) at Alphanova

So Screw, what do the kits run, logging on to their website is a little bit of a pain in the ass...Im a little paranoid about supplying the information they wanted!!

If you are in the S.F. Bay Area and have a pound of meds you want to offload to a dispensary, you can take it to Harborside in Oakland. They have a lab that tests all of their medicine for percentages of cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, etc.). They will send you a copy of the report when they get it.

If you are in the S.F. Bay Area and have a pound of meds you want to offload to a dispensary, you can take it to Harborside in Oakland. They have a lab that tests all of their medicine for percentages of cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, etc.). They will send you a copy of the report when they get it.

Damn, thats a pretty long drive!!!

I have heard of guys driving from Mendocino down to L.A. to get better prices at for their meds. The same flowers that go for around $3000 a pound in the bay go for around $4200-4500 in L.A. from what I have heard. I guess if you are south though it doesn't make much sense to loose the money to take it north to the bay just to get it tested.

You might talk to some chemistry students at a college near to you, they often have access to the use of lab equipment on weekends.

interesing thread i wonder what the avg person's thc level is. hey why isnt shitty weed obsolete yet? so many good strains and shitty weed is the most common. why grow a shitty strain? so u get more bud that is worth less per gram? what if shit weed didn't exist anymore?

thats awesome you can get a test kit for your personal bud...

but, for a rough estimate i make some hash oil or hash... if you use 100g and end up with 10g of hash or hash oil (assume depending on quality that hash is 50%-90% THC by weight based on how you make it) multiply the hash weight by the %THC and get your weight of pure THC...now divide your initial bud weight by the amount of pure THC and get your percent by mass

example:

-11g of hash from 120g bud
-hash has 80% THC by mass (this is an estimate you need to make)

PURE = 11g x .80% = 8.8 grams of pure THC

now take 120g / 8.8 = 13.64% THC by mass

I did a search, and cant believe it hasn't been asked (I know it has, but couldn't find anything) but...

Is there a way to test THC levels of your plants?

Yes there is a do it yourself test kit that is certified and has been in use for years in the Netherlands and is now being used all over the US.it is available here now also, and there is lots of information at thc test kits dot com OR marijuaua usa dot net. It checks for THC CBD CBN CBG chemicals and more and the cost is reasonable, much lower the the labs charged and has been compared to lab testing with positive results

Back
Top Bottom