Thanks for all who help here

Teldren

Just wanted to say Thanks for everyone who takes there time out here to help there fellow growers noobs and pros alike.:thanks: It's great that people will share there knowledge and experience to help people they don't even know. Everyone keep it up and it's great we can be united in "Weed".:420:

I've got to put my 2 cents worth in here. I have been a member on here for only about 2 weeks and it has been great. Now admittedly I am a farmer so this is my slow time and I am snowed in out at the end of a dead end road in the middle of no where, so... I have been killing alot of time here. But the folks on here have been so stinking nice. The number of nice comments I have had from folks to my posts and the number of likes that I have received from you folks in two weeks is truly heart warming. Plus I was finally allowed into the over fifty club after some pretty severe questioning! Ha! I have learned so much from you all and I look forward to learning more. It has also been a pleasure to assist where I am able. Ok, I will end this love fest now by just saying Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom