The ABC Of This New Grow

Re: the a.b.c. of this new grow.

i am taking very small amount of leaf off and they explode right back. more for some side branch light. as i am doing males too. i have picked and trimmed 2 males with great traits i want in the pass between. i am crossing papaya male to aurora female and aurora male to papaya female. both are true pain killer med strains with long legs for high. real knock the shit out of ya stuff. i did aurora indoor 2 years ago[feminized and was stooooooocked about it and papaya outdoor for the colective. did aurora reg too indoor a few times. very impressed with both. i will grow reg seed again from both f1 hybreds.and pick 1 male to go into 1 female. wont know till i see that next grow phase gives one is a short plant and one is a medium short plant i want medium shorter strain then when i have what i want it gets crossed into the grand daddy purp we are doing. we love the purp but that shit grows huge tall plants. we want shorter big bud stuff with a punch you out long time high. this one has been planed for some time. yeild is not what i am after for this grow but it will be there. also will do clones off theese of the best 2 plants but the plan to cross theese has been diligently worked on and researched and grows so it is time to do it. the master kush[4 plants is a special grow] i love master kush real stable stuff.all 4 plants almost look like clones.some one spent alot of time in stablizing master kush not much phenos.almost always grows alike. safe bet for sure.easy to do. good sog and scrog plant. big fucking leaf. comes back easy and can grow good at high ph. 7.0 to 7.2. i have not seen a diference with low or high ph with master kush.it always comes out the same. real forgiving plant too.hard to f/u that one.i was thinking of crosing it but slapped myself for the thought. master kush is a well designed plant. lots of work went into that strain. dont need me trying to improve it crossing something. if i was to cross it i would do a sativa into it. like mexican el dorado or a columbian gold even a domican black. thoose would in my oppinion be the only things to do for master kush. add the sativa kick and legs. but i got to slap myself again.lol. doing anything to mk would take it from one of the best and easyest indoor strains to do and put it back outdoors for huge plants. slap slap slap. lol. ill will stick to the plan.

Looks like you have everything figured out bro! I'm sure it will be very exciting watching you cross plants. I will sure learn a lot and maybe produce my own seeds some day :)
Speaking of MK, I'm actually growing one, she vegged for a good 2 months, and I'm about to flip the lights on her next week. Very resistant strain indeed. Her cuttings rooted relatively fast and easy too :thumb:

have you ever did cloneing from flowering from a young flower or old one. i have. really great for scrog method. one plant gives dozens of shoots to scrog with. one of the reasons i dont like triming or topping . i only trim when i have too. you should try it some time. the results are amazing. not alot here in 420 on it. i will be doing it for a mother plant when i find her for the clones.it takes a liltle longer at first but the pay out will blow ya away and you will see major results and time saving for multiple clones and buds.the colective has 2 ole ladys of the gdp we did this past summer and when i get back there i will start to rejuve the old flowers on them and take a bunch of clones. for next outdoor and a few other growers who want our stuff. we will be flooding the market with my [the colectives] gdp[grand daddy purp.] it is a big hit here in socal.going to do it one more big outdoor grow. then on to the [abc cross]lol. need sugestions on what to call it. DKS is my sugestion. the colective likes that so far. but a few asked what we should call it. so i ask you. [DKS dinamite killer shit] thats what everyone is calling the gdp we did. lmao. everyone has been smoking both my strains from oct 2112 and not one has yet developed resistance/tolerance yet. both still blast them off on a hit or 2 sometimes 3. all heavy smokers. and the best main tops i still have for sale. havent cut it lose yet. and i got to pick the best one out of 111 pounds of bud.only one person has smoked it.hehehehehe saving the best for last.

just teaser pics of bc and gdp. those are 1 oz bags[30+g]
IMG_074217.JPG
bluecronic
IMG_074317.JPG
granddaddypurp.

stats on abc project.
NAME: Aurora Indica
STRAIN: Indica / Sativa: Predominantly Indica, Afghan Indica 90 / Northern Lights Sativa 10
PLANT TYPE: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant height: Short
Flowering period: outdoor/indoor, Harvest - Mid September 55-60 days/ 7 - 9 weeks[10 weeks]
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG) i have almost doubled that.
Flavor: fruity / herbal
MEDICAL : This strain has medicinal potential for treating hyperactivity and insomnia.
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
This F1 hybrid has all the characteristics of a strong indica:
branching stays low and close with strong thick stems.
Compact, sturdy structure favors the sea of green method,
placed in flowering at 18 inches (50cm) and ripe at under 3 feet (1 meter),
but keep an eye out for mold if your environment warrants it.
The pistils stay white upon ripening, but in cold environments the leaves may turn red.
Don't wait for all the hairs to turn before harvesting.
Aurora Indica's leaves are dark and impressively wide and its smell is dense and spicy.
The buds are thick and greasy

NAME: Papaya [Nirvana Seeds ORIGINAL ]
STRAIN: Indica 85 / Sativa 15 Origins - Citral #13 x Ice #2
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant height: Short/MEDIUM [3 TO 6 FEET]
FLOWERING PERIOD: Harvest - Late October , 56-63 days/7 TO 9 WEEKS [11 weeks]
Average yield: 350 - 450 (g/m² in SOG) 50% more then that.[outdoor scrog/trelus]
Flavor: pungent / fruity
Medical: Yes, medicinal users seeking a pure and potent PAIN KILLER.
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
Papaya is Nirvana's name , an indica-dominated variety short with thin, delicate branches.
slowly double in size from flowering induction to harvest, but tends to stay low,
typically under 6 feet.Flowers are quick to form and copious,
slightly spongy buds often forming a "nipple" at their ends.
Yields range between 300 and 400 grams per square YARD
in a soil-based sea of green (20 plants/m) under a 600-watt lamp.

update
1.6.13 the last 13 days been watching tds clime and ph get lower checked and made adjustments last week for ph issues after checking tap. that still didn't solve the issues.
tds at 161x10 [way too high]. and ph at 4.5[way to low]. today was scheduled reservoir flush and clean and slow change of nutes to part veg and part flower nute combo.
low and behold the reservoir has slime growing in it. not allot but visible which means it is everywhere.:( . that's ok can fix. must be the organics[fert] also noticed mold fungus on 2 pot edge tops. no problem easy fix. vinegar :) :) :). won't be using that organic again.[trouble with organics is organics come with it] so my good organics got their ass kicked by the bad ones. no problem easy fix. flush clean treat. and add the good stuff in mass. and this week only water and the good microbes go in. the soil/pebble medium has enough stuff in it for this week and the fan leaf will show me when to change and start the veg/flower mix. going to put 6.5 ph water in. ohh not good most will say . lol the medium is low enough to balance it. and the plants wont shock too much. I have dealt with organic mishaps before. normally I use only chem ferts for the veg state and slowly switch to organics during beginning of flower thru to the end. but I was given free stuff to try and the label was damm near close to what I use. wont dis the manufacture but my survey will go in
circulating a high ph solution and high h2o2 solution thru water delivery system. nice to have bypass valve set up. easy clean easy flush. Will let that circ for a few hrs then drain rinse and flush with tap. will also be leaving the new water on for 12 hrs[monsoon :)]. and be checking ph and tds every 4 to 8 hrs. and make slight adjustments if needed.
IMG_074418.JPG
IMG_074514.JPG
IMG_074612.JPG

IMG_074816.JPG
IMG_074913.JPG
IMG_075013.JPG
IMG_075115.JPG

smart pots.:) when i find the females i want to cross with the alpha males i will transplant to smart pots.smart pots do 2 great things 1]air prune roots/prevent root bound conditions.
2]keep soil cool.xoy more availble to roots.
IMG_075215.JPG

1.6.13 found the culprit to the water issue lmao f..ked up tap water this past 5 weeks. the average tds is same 190 [good]. the ph is way off average is 7.0 but low has been 6.5 and high has been 7.5 right now 7.5[ok for what I am doing] the water district is replacing and doing allot of piping construction ,drove by it today.[f..k f..k f..k] they putting tabs in the new lines. wish I knew what companies chems they using. calgon ???? . don't want to use my r/o water yet. too low tds and too low ph when I use my water system. oh well i'll be checking each batch of water. went over my logs. dirt and crap gets into new pipes and they treat with chem tabs [chlorine and ammonia or iodine tabs.] never know. but they keep the water tds the same. or it will f/u hydronic heating and cooling systems. now ph does effect hydronics too but not as much cause a/c techs can batch treat the issue. most systems are closed loop just the open systems will have problems. And they have to test the water and only need to please EPA standards for drinking.[big area there]. so right now I am at 900tds and 5.8 using 7.5 tap to adjust.[after draining and flushing system ] the soil/pebbles have soaked up allot of acid salts. damm even flushed the crap out of it and not using any ferts/nutes. I have a few more gallons to adjust with , but way too soon for plants. I'll just add tap all week take 2 gallons out and add what id need to top off. and drain again next weekend. oh well that sets the grow off by 2 weeks. had to interrupt the photoperiod as I don't have allot of daytime to play in the garden. still on 100% pump drip.[monsoon]:) that's ok as rain water is normally 6.8 to 7.2 with less than 100tds.rain water is not pure folks it has to go thru the air , and ph and tds can be very different.

haha! man your city is messing with you :laughtwo: good thing you check before and after mixing the nutes.. Good luck with the cleaning :) with a recirculating system it should be as simple as you describe it.

they looking good in the morning their late afternoon. going to check ph and tds. again.:)

1.7.13 killed a male off:rip:. ph climbing :high-five:, still low. took out 2 gallons and added 3 tap gallons[7.5ph]. reservoir looks good:bravo:. tds at 1000. still climbing. so far so good plants look good grew allot. lil stress showing 1 leaf here and one there:amen:. 5 plants over the wire scrog:headbanger:. took 1/3 fan leaf off. everything looks peachy keen:yummy:. some of the females gave me a strong peek today:rocker:.

1.8.13 added 1 gallon tap[7.5ph] res at 5.5 and tds at 120x10. :thumb:took a few more fan leaf off of them to incourage side growth as males will be culled as i find them. need the branch to fill the scrog. out of the 4 master kush 1 started to strech fast so posible male there. none of the mk are showing any sex yet. they were all with in 1 inch of each other but this last night cycle 1 shot up 4 inches above the other 3 the other still remain within an 1 inch of each other. no new pics till sun the 13th. also changed the water timer to come on during their day time period. note during seedling and veg water on at nite. after 1 to 2 weeks of 12/12 water i switch to the systems day cycle. will be putting the next 2 red lights on tommorow . so will be in the full flower lighting stage. uv lighting to be added in about 2 weeks. going to delay it cause of interuption of the cycle to deal with city tap issue. so i am off schedule by 10 to 14 days.

1.10.13 All the red light in now. had to top 1 of the girls she shot up way to fast and i get 2 strong shoots to fill up the spaces.ph is ok . tds is ok. i trimed a few leaf a couple days ago they look like i didnt even touch them. and some nice structure comming around. added some of the flower ferts very lil 1 teaspoon to res. moved the light stand over 4 inches. will be doing that back and forth every other day.
started training some of them. so far so good.:peace:
ps the light stand is on wheels.:)

10.10.13 new day cycle for plants same day for me. culled 2 more males. moved them around . NOTE; MASTER KUSH, 60% OF REG SEED GREW FEMALE SAME PHENO TYPE.3 PLANTS TOTAL FOR ABC.12912.11013.

1.13.13 the ph stress and trim stress of papaya male changed it to female. hmmmm. what to do. I got 1 good alpha male now. started with 25 spaces. 19 seeds grew. down to 1 male aurora and 14 females 3 are mk. 15 plants total . 7 females are 5 to 7 inches above the scrog cage. hmmmm , need 25 buds. going to trim the 7 and split tops to fill the spaces while the others catch up. in 12/12 now but early so they will stretch and fill out. camera doesn't work damm... new batteries cost almost as much as a new camera.[budget for that] , need a better one anyway. 73% females not bad , right on target with my averages. so what to do...hmmm. wanted to cross both strains into each other and jumped the gun on culling males. at least I have 1 alpha going good of the aurora to go into papaya. so that's what I will do. pics will come with new camera when I can budget it in.

yes with a few ph problems ect. but camera sucks will try to get a pic with it both batteries like the camera are old. and newer ones are cheeper and better. have to budget that in. the charger is fine the batteries wont even let me keep the camera on. damm. will try useing the phone on monday.

Back
Top Bottom