The Best Spectrum Tunable LED Grow Light In 202: Medic Grow

Hey everyone. I just wanted to throw this out there, it's a bit early, but I will be doing a journal and review on the new Spectrum X+ soon and I wanted to drop a link to my journal that I will be showing it in for anyone that is interested in stopping by to have a look. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks it will be here and I can start with an unboxing review and getting it setup in my room for some comparison shots against my current lights.

Feel free to stop by anytime and chat, thanks!
If anyone wants to chat with the company or check out their website I will also link them for you.
@MedicGrow
Medic Grow Website
Dick23rk's Fresh Start, New Nutes and New 880w Spectrum X+ light

The current journal title has not been changed yet, once the light arrives I will see about getting the moderator to change it over. Plants of varying ages all under 1 month, so we will for sure be flowering under this panel.

Thanks everyone, keep it green out there!

Hey everyone. Though I would drop by with some pictures of how the Spectrum X light panel is working on my plants.

It is a wonderfully built light and performs very well. I love the fact that you can change the spectrums and intensity at and given time to suit my needs. I will be doing a full review eventually of how things are going over in the product review section of the forum.

The Spectrum X+ has absolutely everything I want in a grow light.

Its so sexy, I would have called it the Spectrum S3Xy+ and with that Black Friday sale, the price is right!

MedicGrow, you nailed it! Now if only 1 of those fell off the truck in front of my house.:hmmmm:

Hi @MedicGrow . Been checking out your lights. Seem to be the best option out there at the moment for a spectrum changing light.

I was wondering do your bar lights require the buyer to swap out bars or do they turn on other individual LEDs in the bars to switch the spectrum?

I personally think that LEDs do lack usually when it comes to the flower stage specifically so I'm assuming that when switching to the flower cycle spectrum it activates more IR and warm light spectrum. And for Veg it adds UV and white light?

I genuinely think that your lights are my best hope of going full LED so any info would be great.

Hi Everyone, this is Medic Grow LED. We just launched a new spectrum tunable LED grow light which needs your ideas:

Spectrum X LED Grow Light - 880 Watt, 120-277v, Spectrum Tunable, Daisy Chain, Timer, Dimming, UV+IR And More

spectrum x banner for medic grow.jpg

Please have a look and let us know how you think of it?
@MedicGrow
I’ve tried to contact sales via email - I’ve tried your customer service phone numbers since August 4 and it is now August 17, 2023. No email replies, no one answers phone, or returns calls.
If your customer service is this poor I’m actually delighted I found out before I purchased as opposed to buying the light and having something go wrong and then having the same result when I try to contact sales/customer service. It’s a real shame.

@MedicGrow
I’ve tried to contact sales via email - I’ve tried your customer service phone numbers since August 4 and it is now August 17, 2023. No email replies, no one answers phone, or returns calls.
If your customer service is this poor I’m actually delighted I found out before I purchased as opposed to buying the light and having something go wrong and then having the same result when I try to contact sales/customer service. It’s a real shame.
They’re no longer a Sponsor and you are lucky you didn’t get one. I bought the Fold-6 and it does a fantastic job. Only downside is the driver is not detachable and trying to keep my tent temperature down is a nightmare. CL🍀

@ViparSpectra makes fantastic lights. I’ve been using the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro for my closet Golden Tiger and for the price it has really impressed me. @Mars Hydro also makes great lights and both are Sponsors so you should be entitled to a discount. CL🍀
Thx CL
Thx man,
My space is 5’x5’. ViparSpectra light coverage is shy of that.
Sifting thru the sponsor list is a total process of elimination. There should be a time saving category that’s just for lights. ✌️

Thx CL
Thx man,
My space is 5’x5’. ViparSpectra light coverage is shy of that.
Sifting thru the sponsor list is a total process of elimination. There should be a time saving category that’s just for lights. ✌️
Personally I love the @ViparSpectra lights. Yeah it’s true that the one I’m using is not big enough for a 4X4 but they make bigger lights and they have the newest technology. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom