The Deep Water Culture Home

Thank you for the Link Green007 but, Stealth Hydro doesn't have the manifold that Roseman used. I called SH and they don't sell them separately they only come in the complete kits. All they have are 13 dollar adjustable manifolds. I was looking for either the black one that Roseman had in his pictures or the brown one.

Appreciate it if someone could post where they bought one or could ask Roseman or anyone that has bought a 6 port separately. 13dollars for a flow distributor seems pricey for what we are using it for.
and that wouldn't include shipping and handling.

Thank you, OT

someone there told ya wrong.

look:

SH Hydroponics, Inc. > Irrigation Parts

Hey Deep Water Culture. I have a question regarding lowering humidity. I am in my 3rd week of flowering and would like to get my humidity levels as low as possible. It is fluctuating between 35% and 50%. At first I added a small ceramic heater. The humidity dropped, but the water temperature went way up. I 86'd the heater and got the water temp back into the high 60's.
Does anyone have any recommendations for lowering humidity?
Thanks!
Spy4Pie

go to the garden supply store and but a large bag of LIME, and pour it in a 5 gallon bucket, near the grow area. It will suck up or absorb the humidity.

i hate to advertise in here and use the popularity of my new-found memberships' thread for my own personal gain..... so i will use it for yours!!

i will be harvesting a 6 footer out of my Michigan Medical Marijuana grow on Tuesday 4-20 this year!!

we will be streaming live video all afternoon and will be answering any questions in real-time about the harvest/processing as we chop her down. we will be building a 12 site bubble system from the ground up on the air as well, and afterward i will be editing it down for a DIY thread to post here at 420. Other Michigan Caregivers will be in attendance and we will be showing off some of the finest medicine Michigan has to offer (at least we think it is) :yahoo:

numerous patients will be on hand testing and giving smoke reports for your medical knowledge as well. Anybody in Michigan need help with their Patient or Caregiver Card Application?? A member of the Michigan MMJ Association will be there to help!! It's going to be a really fun (and smoky) day!!

If you are interested in what it takes to grow this monster (tons of bubbles):420: or if you morbid folks just wanna see her get busted down, I invite you all to check out the link in my signature for all the info. and TONS of pics..... SO GLAD TO BE HERE!!

0414001205.jpg

my submission for "plant of the Month" for this month:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

:yummy:
i hate to advertise in here and use the popularity of my new-found memberships' thread for my own personal gain..... so i will use it for yours!!

i will be harvesting a 6 footer out of my Michigan Medical Marijuana grow on Tuesday 4-20 this year!!

we will be streaming live video all afternoon and will be answering any questions in real-time about the harvest/processing as we chop her down. we will be building a 12 site bubble system from the ground up on the air as well, and afterward i will be editing it down for a DIY thread to post here at 420. Other Michigan Caregivers will be in attendance and we will be showing off some of the finest medicine Michigan has to offer (at least we think it is) :yahoo:

numerous patients will be on hand testing and giving smoke reports for your medical knowledge as well. Anybody in Michigan need help with their Patient or Caregiver Card Application?? A member of the Michigan MMJ Association will be there to help!! It's going to be a really fun (and smoky) day!!

If you are interested in what it takes to grow this monster (tons of bubbles):420: or if you morbid folks just wanna see her get busted down, I invite you all to check out the link in my signature for all the info. and TONS of pics..... SO GLAD TO BE HERE!!

0414001205.jpg

my submission for "plant of the Month" for this month:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

:yummy: How can one tap into the stream?

:yummy:

:yummy: How can one tap into the stream?

we will be going live around noon. the video will be embedded in a post from me in my grow journal. the link is in my signature. once we get all set up and say "high" to everybody, we will give directions to a separate thread here at 420mag for live question and answer.....

just show up at noon in my grow journal!!!

:welcome: :yummy:

we will be going live around noon. the video will be embedded in a post from me in my grow journal. the link is in my signature. once we get all set up and say "high" to everybody, we will give directions to a separate thread here at 420mag for live question and answer.....

just show up at noon in my grow journal!!!

:welcome: :yummy:
Great. See you Tuesday noonish. I have a couple almost ready. Plenty of clear trichs that I've been waiting for to turn cloudy and rusty. They are really taking their time!

patience.... #1 asset of a successful grower.

:peace:

What you said? I read in an earlier post by this guy named "bubble grower" he was harvesting on 420, "NO MATTER WHAT!!" roflmao!:rofl::winkyface:

What you said? I read in an earlier post by this guy named "bubble grower" he was harvesting on 420, "NO MATTER WHAT!!" roflmao!:rofl::winkyface:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YA GOT ME!!!

nah.... seriously, its a little different in my position.... medically speaking. i have my patients figured out pretty good, and know what they like/dont like. i just so happened to get lucky and have her finish up right around 4-20. the majority of the plant will be going to one particular patient, who prefers a heady high and does not do couchlock AT ALL.... so she likes em young anyways, and this will be perfect for her, and the rest will have to be donated away so i don't exceed my limit for usable medicine on-hand. anyone that receives donated medicine around here isn't gonna say a word about maturation.... so i figured, perfect timing... let's make a party out of it and help some folks too!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YA GOT ME!!!

nah.... seriously, its a little different in my position.... medically speaking. i have my patients figured out pretty good, and know what they like/dont like. i just so happened to get lucky and have her finish up right around 4-20. the majority of the plant will be going to one particular patient, who prefers a heady high and does not do couchlock AT ALL.... so she likes em young anyways, and this will be perfect for her, and the rest will have to be donated away so i don't exceed my limit for usable medicine on-hand. anyone that receives donated medicine around here isn't gonna say a word about maturation.... so i figured, perfect timing... let's make a party out of it and help some folks too!!

Hmmm,..as you are aware of my situation of waiting for rust,...where is the queue for donations?

Hmmm,..as you are aware of my situation of waiting for rust,...where is the queue for donations?

HAHA.... all of my excess medication (when i have it) is donated to the patients that i administer to..... well, enough to raise their on-hand amount to the allowed limit.... and very sadly, the rest is destroyed. you probably think im pulling your leg..... i'm not. that is one of the "gray areas" in the law books still and i do not wander into said areas. my card is my life.

......... and my safety, and the safety of my wife and children are the most important things in my life.

HAHA.... all of my excess medication (when i have it) is donated to the patients that i administer to..... well, enough to raise their on-hand amount to the allowed limit.... and very sadly, the rest is destroyed. you probably think im pulling your leg..... i'm not. that is one of the "gray areas" in the law books still and i do not wander into said areas. my card is my life.

......... and my safety, and the safety of my wife and children are the most important things in my life.

I'm with you on that. The governwent doesn't need much of an excuse to make your life miserable. Even playing it to the letter doesn't always guarantee you're safe from Big Brother. (and no that's not a typo, our government went to the dogs some time ago. I now refer to it as governwent):goodjob:

I'm with you on that. The governwent doesn't need much of an excuse to make your life miserable. Even playing it to the letter doesn't always guarantee you're safe from Big Brother. (and no that's not a typo, our government went to the dogs some time ago. I now refer to it as governwent):goodjob:

i agree with you on MANY aspects.

Back
Top Bottom