The Deep Water Culture Home

diesel farmer, heat breeds allege. Even if you don't see it, it will happen. Go back two pages and read how to cool the water. You are asking for problems. I hope problems don't answer you.

RM we are thinking a like now lol. You say things so much ah more pc then I do. I shoot straight from the hip:)

diesel farmer, go back a few pages and read my post. Water bottles aren't good. I have given two ways to cool water since I have to do it all the time. Good luck

thanks to all with the support of my quitting cigs. I did the math earlier and im basically smoking away the money that I could be paying for the new street bike I realy want.. ( brand new suzuki gsxr 750) Smoking the good stuff is making it alot easier NOT to smoke the bad stuff...

As for my comment about SH. I didnt mean to start a whirlwind on the topic I just was not sure if I had bad luck with them or what..

Roseman I will PM you the order info,, I would like to thank you again for help on the matter. that means more than anything that there are still people out there that will help others just because they enjoy it and its the right thing to do...too damn bad the kids in the world today have not been tought that kindness and being a good neighbor go alot farther than greed and polotics

thanks for the input alien8, I am well aware of "algae" with heat and water, there isnt much I can do unless the ice pack theory works but they seem to be fine, and believe me, I dont ask for problems, I have enough of those in my life, lol

A New CFL out, maybe we won't need the oder eaters no more. lol

"Bulb cleans as it greens
New CFL bulb removes pollutants, pet dander, smoke and odors from the air with ions"

thanks to all with the support of my quitting cigs. I did the math earlier and im basically smoking away the money that I could be paying for the new street bike I realy want.. ( brand new suzuki gsxr 750) Smoking the good stuff is making it alot easier NOT to smoke the bad stuff...

As for my comment about SH. I didnt mean to start a whirlwind on the topic I just was not sure if I had bad luck with them or what..

Roseman I will PM you the order info,, I would like to thank you again for help on the matter. that means more than anything that there are still people out there that will help others just because they enjoy it and its the right thing to do...too damn bad the kids in the world today have not been tought that kindness and being a good neighbor go alot farther than greed and polotics

I'd bet the reason why you're so pissed at SH is because you're quitting smoking. If you actually do quit all sins committed during quitting are forgiven! There's a rule about that somewhere, let me check.

I just did a quick calculation. Two weks ago I heard of a plume of oil heading toward Florida that was 6 miles wide by 22 miles long extending from just below the surface to 3300 feet deep. This volume works out to 93.5 TRILLION gallons of oil in that one, single plume of oil. How many others are out there waiting to hit the shore of your favorite swimming beach as we speak. Or reef, or whatever it will cover with certain death as it spreads across the world.

This is an evil beyond description.

no hassle taking tape off, I work for a living so I cant be there when I need to dump the cold nutes, I think that the ice packs will work, I will post results, thanks man, peace!

has anyone tried to duct tape those frozen ice packs (like the ones for yer lunch box ) to the outside of the res?

no hassle taking tape off, I work for a living so I cant be there when I need to dump the cold nutes, I think that the ice packs will work, I will post results, thanks man, peace!

Go for it, I've seen others do it with success. I think I remember someone using frozen peas!

I just did a quick calculation. Two weks ago I heard of a plume of oil heading toward Florida that was 6 miles wide by 22 miles long extending from just below the surface to 3300 feet deep. This volume works out to 93.5 TRILLION gallons of oil in that one, single plume of oil. How many others are out there waiting to hit the shore of your favorite swimming beach as we speak. Or reef, or whatever it will cover with certain death as it spreads across the world.

When it finally hits the shore, it will start to hit people how bad this really is.

holy shit man,and let me guess .."there is nothing they can do about it".. well my sig speaks for what the dolphins are probly saying lol

A New CFL out, maybe we won't need the oder eaters no more. lol

"Bulb cleans as it greens
New CFL bulb removes pollutants, pet dander, smoke and odors from the air with ions"

Very cool, thanks for sharing. Now we have to wait till they make one with more then 23 watts. I bet if they work one can do good as under lighting and odor eater.

Ok read the comments under the bulbs and it was saying ionizers are bad for your health. I won't be getting them if that is true. The odor bucket is better.

Fry I think the reason someone used peas cause as far as I know they hold the cold better then the blue ice packs.

diesel, if you want I can figure out a way for you to swap water even with your work schedule unless you work 12 hour shifts. I hope the ice packs stay cold enough for long enough.

Back
Top Bottom