The Deep Water Culture Home

Partial harvest are kind of interesting to me. I wonder how long it will take the lower buds to grow and finish up. Gotta love getting some bud to cure and some scissors hash as a taste treat. I'm not sure I can handle scissor hash. It does something strange and believe me, I know strange! LOL!

OK, now you know you can grow! Lights, camera, Action!

shit i went to collage to be a farmer and am registered here as a farmer, i know i can grow and grew hugh amounts in the 80's and early 90's. this was a quick and no real money invested test run to give my 2 card carriers something to smoke. the investment comes now and it's time to step up and show them how i roll lol. pot is one of the easiest things i grow, some of my orchids and carnivorous plants drive me batty, my greenhouse has always stressed me out, much more than indoors and outdoor plants.

most of the seeds were bagseed, but from known strains, have gdp, some northern cal skunk and trainwreck/gdp all bag seed but maybe they were growing fems, no idea

Wow, I forgot about all that experience. Dirt seems so easy because I've gardened so dang long. So far my soil plants are slower them my bp plants. I can get one more grow a year for sure with the BP.

In the past I never cared about inside growing. An african violet and some aloe in the window sill was about all I did. Oh boy, if I knew then what I know now! LOL!

Yeah some of the local guys think I grow orchids! Info is on a need to know basis and they don't need to know.

What so hard about the greenhouse?

keeping temps and humidity at a healthy level, i have orchids, carnivorous plants and plants i brought back from Hawaii's rain forest and a few regular flowering plants in there, too much and it's a very small window to keep them all happy. my fault i have highland, low land, rain forest and other misc plants in there and not a good mix. i just need to decide what goes

yea i want to start breeding again and also produce a shit load of seeds to hand out. seeds have gotten a little crazy, so i'm going to produce some great ones and send them out to the masses

Well gang, it's official!

My seeds all popped (bagseed), and I put them in the rockwool and fired up the tank tonight! :slide:
Now we'll see what I can screw up! :whoa: :smokin:

:peacetwo:

I would say they do esp in soil so they can calculate what runoff
i fush ph adjusted because i have res ph problems. in flushing the bloombox... the water travels through the emmitters and into the rockwool. no doubt some is left in the 'system' and the rockwool is full of it. i dont want the residue to alter the ph of the nute mixture to follow. am i too worried about this?:smokin:
For a true flush at the end of a grow then no ph adjustement needed. I think I do it out of habit! LOL! If you have to go to water only to correct a deficiency mid grow then you would want to ph the water for sure.
Thank you for your thoughts on this topic. This time I will not re-adjust the PH which I anticipate will rise. I doubt it will effect the bud that much but in my mind less chemicals is better.

still lots left
1st the bagseed
Picture_790_800x600_.jpg

Picture_792_800x600_.jpg

now whats left of the gdp
Picture_791_800x600_.jpg

Picture_793_800x600_.jpg

Picture_794_800x600_.jpg

thank you very much, starting to build my stinkbuddy set up now but the side bars will be 48in 2700 t5's one down center at 12in high and 2 on sides at 18in. high. should be a nice add on to the frame. so 12 site with 6 sites in 2 rows, either 3 t5's on framing or each t5 being a double so 6 have need to go see tomorrow with 2 400watt ceramic metal halides over top

That is an excellent idea!! I had also thought about running a CO2 system through the frame, with sprayer holes around the plants. I have the equipment, its just sealing off the growroom, would be a pain!!

yea i thought something close to that, but sealing my room would be a pain also. so no co2 for me, i have used it before and for my set up will be more trouble than it's worth right now

Back
Top Bottom