The Deep Water Culture Home

Time for a little update from me. These are 3 AK-48's that are 8 weeks old.
Six weeks veggging under a 250mp & now they are 2 weeks in flower. Easiest glow I've done Using r/o'd water
at pH6'ish and 3 part Advanced Nutrients.These 3 are basking under a 250hps and
a 400 hps, side by side.
100_01214.JPG

100_01203.jpg

100_01194.jpg

Hey Hairy, good to see you ole friend. How the heck are you?

You won't screw up! We won't let you! LOL! Congrats on the seed pop! You can take that off the things you need to learn.

LOL! Thanks MC, I appreciate the confidence, but you don't know me!
I'm one of those people that can screw up a free lunch if given a chance! :loopy: :rofl:

Now the wait is on to see if something green will pop out of the rockwool! :popcorn:

:peacetwo:

It's all about letting nature take its course and trying to stay out of the way! Works alot like marriage! LOL!

Really bad comparison MC. Marriage takes a lot more TLC. But getting out of the way is a good plan!!

As long as those apron pockets are full of nice fat buds or a little bottle of kief , we'll let it slide Missy !

As long as those apron pockets are full of nice fat buds or a little bottle of kief , we'll let it slide Missy !

I threaten to hit her with my purse!

yea i want to start breeding again and also produce a shit load of seeds to hand out. seeds have gotten a little crazy, so i'm going to produce some great ones and send them out to the masses

I'm first in line for seeds well maybe a drive and pickup of already grown is better :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom