The Deep Water Culture Home

Blue Mystic from Nirvana
It's advertised as having a neutral smell during flower.
I have some right now finishing up 11 weeks flower and I can hardly smell it. Yes it smells but by comparison with other strains I've grown it's not that noticable.
It's a 9-11 week flower cycle so that is a little longer than most hybrids. It's available in fem which is what I got. I'm happy with them, off 3 plants I estimate 4-5 ounces.

4-5 OZ per plant or total? It is one that is on my list :)

I took a few pics so here they are.
Blue Mystic 73 days flowering. I'm harvesting this weekend.

piccyfix_1279079111_100_0129.JPG

piccyfix_1279079343_100_0141.JPG

piccyfix_1279079257_100_0137.JPG

Hi Friends guess where i just got a job at? After I was a 5 year Lead Geek Squad Agent. It starts with a HY and ends with a dro.
So now Roseman's teaching and mine will now personally help out maybe just one person that is a member of this site in person, u never know, you could walk in. So now Rosemans teaching that i have lived by may help out on a multi level to u or others with there medicine.
A great day in 420 magazine, members horticulture history(at least for me).

Hi Friends guess where i just got a job at? After I was a 5 year Lead Geek Squad Agent. It starts with a HY and ends with a dro.
So now Roseman's teaching and mine will now personally help out maybe just one person that is a member of this site in person, u never know, you could walk in. So now Rosemans teaching that i have lived by may help out on a multi level to u or others with there medicine.

Congrats on the job, my friend!! I wouldn't mine getting a similiar job, but hydro stores are sparse around here. Good luck with the new job!

Good Morning Deep Water Culture !!

Just took a few Pictures while tending the Garden and thought Id Post one of them in here real quick,, the rest are in my Journal if you want to check them out,, feel free too and to leave your thoughts or Input.. .. :)

Im heading for Bed,, Hope everyone enjoys their Morning !! !!

:)

Thank you for the reps, I love the harvest. The scissor hash is very rewarding and I can't ever wait until manicuring is complete to smoke it. I've always made budder with my trim because I think it's the most simple way. This time I'm going to try the panty hose over a jar thing.

Sweet color, +reps 2 U

:peace:hey ol hippy you RIDE too!:yahoo:

jbarrg, Not so much anymore but I used to average 200 miles a wk run 35 and swim 2 !! Thats when I was a bit younger !! I still like to get a 30- 40 miler in but I've been fighting gout off and on now and can't stand those tight bike shoes !! I still have my ol '84 paramount all campy , just hate those ol downtube shifters !!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I know you are deservingly proud! And I 'm jealous!

Back
Top Bottom