The Deep Water Culture Home

I collected some Spider Mite Pics today, to save.

spider_mites_attack.jpg

Spider_Mites_on_leaves.jpg

1134sukalo_spidermiteseggs.jpg

1134Spidermite_speckling2.jpg

1134DWC_19-11_spidermites1.jpg

Spider_Mites_on_leaf.jpg

I've got a cure for those for the little spawns of ***** right here!

flamethrower.jpg

Hi Friends guess where i just got a job at? After I was a 5 year Lead Geek Squad Agent. It starts with a HY and ends with a dro.
So now Roseman's teaching and mine will now personally help out maybe just one person that is a member of this site in person, u never know, you could walk in. So now Rosemans teaching that i have lived by may help out on a multi level to u or others with there medicine.
A great day in 420 magazine, members horticulture history(at least for me).

GRATZ! That is awesome!:yahoo:

I've got a cure for those for the little spawns of ***** right here!

flamethrower.jpg

Ooooooh! The "SMT 2000" aka The Spider Mite Terminator, I didn't think they were coming out until next spring! I gotta get me one.:cheer:

Good Afternoon,
I am still on the sexing issue. LOL
I think this is a male. Can any one verify for me. You are unable to see it but on alot of the preflowers on this plant there is a yellow tip on the very ent of the preflower. I think this is the befinnings of a male flower. Is this correct?
Thanks.

july_14_node_plant_4_002.JPG

july_14_node_plant_4_001.JPG

:reading420magazine:

Good Afternoon,
I am still on the sexing issue. LOL
I think this is a male. Can any one verify for me. You are unable to see it but on alot of the preflowers on this plant there is a yellow tip on the very ent of the preflower. I think this is the befinnings of a male flower. Is this correct?
Thanks.

july_14_node_plant_4_002.JPG

july_14_node_plant_4_001.JPG

:reading420magazine:

Bad news Guido but i think you're right. That there is a fella from what I can see or actually what I dont see.
I'm seeing what looks to be some very small nads starting to emerge at a few nodes and I'm definately not seeing a set of little pistils anywhere.

I collected some Spider Mite Pics today, to save.

spider_mites_attack.jpg

Spider_Mites_on_leaves.jpg

1134sukalo_spidermiteseggs.jpg

1134Spidermite_speckling2.jpg

1134DWC_19-11_spidermites1.jpg

Spider_Mites_on_leaf.jpg

Wow! scary pictures to scare the grandkids "if you don't behave the spider mites are gonna get you!" ever notice when you look at them real close they get up on their hind legs and flip you off? :rofl:

Bad news Guido but i think you're right. That there is a fella from what I can see or actually what I dont see.
I'm seeing what looks to be some very small nads starting to emerge at a few nodes and I'm definately not seeing a set of little pistils anywhere.

Thanks Everyone
I have suspected this one to be a male from when it germinated, started tall and spindly, if that makes sense. I cut out the other male 5 days ago, I predicted that one to be male as well. Hopefully the remaining 2 are FEMALE!!
I won't cut this one until I am positive. In the next day or 2. Thanks again.

:thanks:

high all just caught up on the past 5 days on this thread my eyes are bleeding now that'll be the weed lol hope your better soon crbanshee high to all new Deep Water Culture you wont find anywhere better to hang and find good info :) a quick update on my harvest almost 5 oz's 1 plant so thanks again to all bheads for help and info my next grow wont be for a few weeks (the g/f says i have decorate first ) :roorrip: peace

Thanks Everyone
I have suspected this one to be a male from when it germinated, started tall and spindly, if that makes sense. I cut out the other male 5 days ago, I predicted that one to be male as well. Hopefully the remaining 2 are FEMALE!!
I won't cut this one until I am positive. In the next day or 2. Thanks again.

:thanks:

It's still a week or two from causing damage so you can let it go just a little while longer than a couple days so you're absolutley certain of the sex.
here's some points to hopefully flip the juju and make it ladies night in your garden! :ganjamon:

smokedabong, Keep the girlfriend happy !! Do what she wants , it's hard to find a good one ! Mine can take care of my plants when I'm gone and she won't smoke any weed unless I'm there !! Good gf nice gf !! :peace: don't be a Mel, lol

Back
Top Bottom