The Deep Water Culture Home

that happened to me and as it turned out my PH meter was wayyyyyyy out of whack, I killed an entire crop in a matter of 10 minutes

do you have another PH testing source, as a back-up/double check?
I lost 6 from something odd. I still have no idea what happened but they died just the same and in the same way.

BTW... is that your location or Diesels??

LIFE IS like a box of chocolates, and when I scroll down, I never know who I will see here!
where you been ole friend?
Oh, !!! It's so good to see you Roseman!! I missed all of you so very much! Been busy with moving Justine back to CA and dealing with the new web team on the new national web site.

Just getting ready to start doing Radio shows again and even set up one for the Deep Water Culture.

You got another grow started yet? And what happened to Fryingpan Flyers big thread? Been wanting to hear how he dealt with the heat issue he was having.
J

about the heart burn, I have acid reflex. When I need the pain to go away quickly(faster than a pill will do), I eat an apple. That works surprisingly good.:goodluck:

Did you see any fireworks ! In your mind I meant ? With all you smoked yesterday I'd think it was ablase, (your mind that is ) hope your all mellowed out for the 5th !! I woke up to a renewed bout of hives !! Gaaaaaa when will this curse end !!! another dose of prednazone aaaaa it gives me heartburn !! Maybe I'll just run out to the beach and sit in the ocean for a while !!!! Damn this shit sucks !!!!!

ok, all the main branches are falling now like they have been supper cropped half way up, this is happening so fast its rediculous!!! I put more string around the plant to keep em up but IDK

DF you will figure it out. String won't help but I do know if I lost zero plants and am a dumb ass you can and will fix this. You are a soil grower who knows what is going on. Maybe give them a res change after you go to the store to get more airstones. Make sure there is enough room between the net pots and the water. Some put the water too high.

Agreed with the expert proverbs straight ph correct water.

my 2 cents... "IF" and it's a big "IF" the ph is out of whack and causing problems (as mine was) I would consider flushing with water right from the tap, nothing added, just check temp to be sure it's not too hot or cold

good luck

well i got bored so i took some new pics,not much change but it is noticable,
HNI_00451.JPG

i hadent really noticed how thick the stalks were getting,and how bushy,here is the biggest hydro girl
HNI_00471.JPG
HNI_00482.JPG

the two tallest fight for the top lol
HNI_00521.JPG

here is the soil girl
HNI_00501.JPG
HNI_00491.JPG

here are the roots
HNI_00511.JPG
HNI_00542.JPG
HNI_00561.JPG

Back