The Deep Water Culture Home

I'm getting close. :slide::):tokin:

100_2685_1.jpg

gettin better at taking close up with the camera too. lol

:welcome: to 420 and the Home of the Deep Water Culture! You will find lots of people here that can help you!

Thanks for the nice welcome wagon :thanks:

Welcome Growbear! How big is your res?

i have a 18 gal bin so 6 gal res is what I have

That's kind of personal isn't it MC?

Lol, nice one

hey grow bear welcome to 420mag,,im semi-new here to but i had the same question,,the answer is you cant add too much air,ive got 2 double outlet pumps in my 10 gal res and my girls love it,ill be getting an 8 outlet pump soon for the flower res and put the doubles on the new veg tank,,hope that helps bro

That's exactly the answer I was looking for. That helps a lot, thanks man.

Growbear. Make sure all your systems are working. Air, Are you still pumping water to net pots? Sometimes a line comes off, anything can happen. Just go over everything. Check vents (if any)

Everything seems to be properly connected but i'll double check , thanks:)

growbear714,
Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.and you found the right THREAD too! We're allowed to shoot the breeze here on this Deep Water Culture thread.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower, of course) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Soniq420, The Butcher, a Grow Tech,, or Green007, or Mostly Crazy is really our BP Expert, OrangeBlood too, alien8 is most helpful, ol hippy too, they are all very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy here about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. Thats jsut naming a few, there are many, many more here. :thumb:

I hope you see the home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You are in a Deep Water Culture Home THREAD in the Forum Deep Water Culture and the replies are additonal POSTS TO YOUR POST. I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

I very much appreciate your flattery, I really do.

You're very wise to do the research and reading and studying up front. KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. If your tank is 7 to 12 gallons, the two air stones are very ample.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums often. :peacetwo:

Thanks Roseman for explaining the forums and thread that really does help.

And thanks to everyone that replayed to my post with such informative knowledge and warm welcomes, I really appreciate it.

thanks everyone!! ..especially to this website ..taking 3 hits of this blue dream haze for cheers :blunt:

Yeah, Like Bendog said! The more the merrier on air stones. What you have now will suffice but more air helps keep the root monsters away.

I always have 2 air pumps going, never know when one might die. 2 fans going, 1 back up pump, just in case. Don't know what the hell I would do if my light went all to hell. lol Should buy a back up bulb.

hey whats up Deep Water Culture !! .. thought you guys would like to see how my Kush plant is doing :roorrip: DAY 16 In flowering :) .. first off i took out my airstones and put in a bubbler stick , the blue one you can get at petland and got 2 airpump pumping air in it with a T ..plant is looking healthy and buds are looking tasty :yummy: here are some pictures .. might upload a video so you guys can get a real close look up

IMG_06357.JPG

here is the T
IMG_06404.JPG

tell me this doesnt look like a bucket of noodles lol

IMG_06382.JPG

looking at this tasty bud :)
IMG_06365.JPG

Looks like MJ Lomain!

Lots of good stuff goin' down today in my garden.
I had to hold off on sending the hydro plants to flower. The very next day after I posted about the one lady taking off and doubling up everybody the second plant did the same. The soil palnts have also taken off so everything is in a very aggressive growth pattern. The hydro girls sucked down over two gallons if solution in only three days!:morenutes:
I figure I would give the second plant another day or two to catch up and she's doing her best to make that happen.
Plus I pulled a dunsky and forgot to install the circulation upgrade kit into my waterfarm controller so now I need to rush to get that job done. :loopy:

A little birdy just stopped by to tell me the stork is on his way today to drop off the new beans. OG Kush, LA Woman, & Grapegod will all be here in a matter of hours and will be germinated tonight. Also some freebie autos that have me very excited after going thru the The Answers journal the other day will be here. I'll do the autos outside for the most part. All the new strains are female. :kiss:

I've slowed down the operation with WW and Yumbolt so i have the room for the new girls to get their party started. The vip table is reserved and they'll have bottle service for the whole party! These are going to all be dirty girls. Ocean Forest mixed w/ Happy Frog in Air Pots. The General Organics Bio Thrive line will be on the buffet menu.:morenutes:

Much respect to you guys starting seeds in hydro. I could never make it happen.
:adore::420:

Dumped my 250MH yesterday to convert my veg cab over to T5 + led. I'll be using a 2' 8 bulb fixture from now on. Eventually I'll add some side lighting for mamas. This will lessen my power consumption and give me more versatility just in case I need extra bloom space. Plus I did'nt have any kind of back up for the 250. I have all kinds of back up bulbs for the T5.:idea:

I'll be posting pics of all the new sweetness sometime this evening or over the weekend. I like to drop the previews here and then blow up my journal with the gory details and pics.:blunt:

:peace: Deep Water Culture! Hope y'all have a great Friday!

:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

I changed my entire house to CFLs,I even use them in my trouble light. I think CFLs are safer because they don't get as hot. Sure, they break easier but the light should have a protected cage. IMO LEDs are the way to go for work lights, I got a rechargeable one for $20 at wally world. (sorry but my poor ass has to shop there sometimes):)

We moved into our new house November 2005, and used CFLS through out the entire house. In those 5 years, we have replaced only one bulb that burned 24/7 on the back porch.

Yea, I have to go to Walmart sometimes. Don't alot of their customers dress funny? Have you seen the "post a pic of a Walmart Customer" sites?

hey whats up Deep Water Culture !! .. thought you guys would like to see how my Kush plant is doing :roorrip: DAY 16 In flowering :) .. first off i took out my airstones and put in a bubbler stick , the blue one you can get at petland and got 2 airpump pumping air in it with a T ..plant is looking healthy and buds are looking tasty :yummy: here are some pictures .. might upload a video so you guys can get a real close look up

IMG_06357.JPG

here is the T
IMG_06404.JPG

tell me this doesnt look like a bucket of noodles lol

IMG_06382.JPG

looking at this tasty bud :)
IMG_06365.JPG

Sure looks GREAT to me!

VERY Good!

Hey guys sorry i been out of the game for a while, i been on vacation and court dates for custody and everything my ole girl didnt make it while i was on vacation but its ok i am starting 3 more bubble plants i have got 3 in soil indoors all about 10in and 4 outdoors. I have moved my boys in the back room where my last grow was since its a bigger room and moved my setup into thier old room with flat white walls all painted i will have to upload pix in the next week after i get my bubble plants growin they are germinating now

Back
Top Bottom