The Hash Club

Yes it looks like Black Afghan. It used to be quite common hash in EU, but not anymore.

"talkin' 'bout Red Lebanese" - Humble Pie

I found this in a local dispensary a couple of months ago. A soft & very nice smelling Red Lebanese hash. Unfortunately, this crumb is all I have left. It is VG but not quite up to the caliber of the Mazar. A rarity though.

red29.jpg

I fear that with recreational legalization, the original old school hash will disappear as demand shifts to locally-made concentrates. While they are technically superior, the romantic in me will pine wistfully for a brick that was made in some mountain village . . .

"talkin' 'bout Red Lebanese" - Humble Pie

I fear that with recreational legalization, the original old school hash will disappear as demand shifts to locally-made concentrates. While they are technically superior, the romantic in me will pine wistfully for a brick that was made in some mountain village . . .

If one wants to copy old classic, export hashish, an easy way is to add "contaminants" i.e. adding the 160u bag to the 73u & 25u when making bubble (ice water) hash.
That said, I get where you're coming from, . % .

Ok, ☕

If one wants to copy old classic, export hashish, an easy way is to add "contaminants" i.e. adding the 160u bag to the 73u & 25u when making bubble (ice water) hash.
That said, I get where you're coming from, . % .

Ok, ☕
And don't forget the stray goat hair . . .

Like the OP, my 1st cannalove was some anonymous black hash in 1970.

F**k technical superiority:) like with good wine it's all about terrior, local products and tradition ;)

I'll always hold the claim that hand rubbed hash is the true and proper way of getting the very best, even though it'll contain some leaf, seed and bugs :)

I hope it won't disappear, and hope Canada will prevail, where The Netherlands have failed, and be able to make some legal arrangements with hash producing countries;)

I got a new and better 220 wash bag and I run that through the 73 and thats my product. If I use the 25 next it dont drain, so I dump it after the 73. Its very stoney stuff. Am I doing something wrong???
I wash 3 times. After the 2nd wash I squeeze the shit out the bag. Am I doing something wrong?? I get product all 3 times and wonder if I should wash it a fourth???? Im making jars of the 73 and its killer. I can make lots of the 73.
The water hash is crumbly and blonde and I wonder how to press it and make it black or what else should I do???? Iorn it in parchment paper??
Also, a plant thats described as a hash plant is the bud good to smoke?? I mean why call it a hash plant??? Maybe call it a hash plant cause the tric development is way more than avg???
Anyone know the answers to all these great questions?? Great Day 420 mag!!!
Oh Vegas is going to become the weed vacation place of the world!!!! Colorado just got fucked by rec. legalization in Nevada. But California still grows the best dope bar none. What you people think of TGA Subcool seeds?????
Again, great day!!

I got a new and better 220 wash bag and I run that through the 73 and thats my product. If I use the 25 next it dont drain, so I dump it after the 73. Its very stoney stuff. Am I doing something wrong???

.Sounds righteous to me!

I wash 3 times. After the 2nd wash I squeeze the shit out the bag. Am I doing something wrong?? I get product all 3 times and wonder if I should wash it a fourth????

.Three washes is fine. You're doing everything right that I can see.

Im making jars of the 73 and its killer. I can make lots of the 73.
The water hash is crumbly and blonde and I wonder how to press it and make it black or what else should I do???? Iorn it in parchment paper??

.It naturally turns black as it cures & oxidizes.
You can use a rolling pin w/the hash wrapped in silk, on a towel, to press out & remove excess water. Roll it as thin as possible. Store in airtight containers wrapped parchment after air drying in a cool, dark, not humid place.
If it's sticky & melts in your hands, it's not cured yet. And be careful, it'll go "sour" if you let it retain water & store it in jars too early.

Also, a plant thats described as a hash plant is the bud good to smoke??

.Hell's yes. Great Nighttime smoke/painkiller.

I mean why call it a hash plant??? Maybe call it a hash plant cause the tric development is way more than avg???

."Hash plants" are generally Afghani/Paki cultivars used in making hashish. The term "Hash Plant" was popularized by Neville of The Seed Bank, and later Sensi Seeds who sold seeds of the same name.

Anyone know the answers to all these great questions?? Great Day 420 mag!!!
Oh Vegas is going to become the weed vacation place of the world!!!! Colorado just got fucked by rec. legalization in Nevada. But California still grows the best dope bar none.

What you people think of TGA Subcool seeds?????

.I try not to. YRMV.

Again, great day!!

.Hugs to you, too!

Ok, ☕

The colour of your hash is mostly depending on what strain you use and how ripe the trichomes are when you extract.

You can heat press, but that's really only wothwhile if you're going to smuggle it and you need it to take up as little space as possible.

Some strains produce more oil in the trichomes than others, and shake from these is easily pressed by hand, I tried making hash from an Orange Bud and it didn't stick and I had to smoke it in powder form which sucks since it easily clogs up the spliff if you use too much ;)

Hash Plant is a pretty loose term and almost every big breeder sell at least one type of hash plant, if you want to make ''genuine'' hash, go for landrace/local hybrid strains from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Marocco, Lebanon etc.
Check out Ace, Cannabiogen and The Real Seed Company ;)

If I'm ever going the US I'm not gonna go to a desert when I can smoke on a mountain top or vape looking at the pacific ocean :)

I appreciate the knowledge. I take each batch and chop it up with a credit card and let it dry for a few days before jard. Its blonde and crumbley and killer. I wonder what else can be done to it to make it more marketable?? I dont want to have to make dabs or wax to make it marketable. Im looking for the most efficient way to utilize my scraps. Theres a lot of good bud in my scraps too, its not crap.
I lived in Vegas for a year and theres nothing there worth seeing. Nothing close to the Calif. coast or a Colorado mountain top.
When i process the hash some is greener than others while still wet but all blondes up after drying. While wet I could press it into blocks with my fingers but i think thats no good for the drying process. So I chop and let dry.
I just got hooked up with a collective here and he wants all the weed I grow over a 1/2 pound per strain. I wonder how I can get him to like the hash too?? The hard part there for me is the 1/2 pound of the same. Thats to change though. More of one strain.
Im just a LIL newbie grower in a 5x9 tent with a small yard grow too. So you wont be helping me to make millions. I hope to cover costs. My 2nd tent run is vendable and the buyer said the only thing wrong is its not enough. Now thats skill my friends!!! Im a 40yr toker and still dont know shit!
How can I make my water hash vendable after pulling all the dog hair out?? :)
Great day people.

I appreciate the knowledge. I take each batch and chop it up with a credit card and let it dry for a few days before jard. Its blonde and crumbley and killer. I wonder what else can be done to it to make it more marketable?? I dont want to have to make dabs or wax to make it marketable. Im looking for the most efficient way to utilize my scraps. Theres a lot of good bud in my scraps too, its not crap.

.Single-strain is the most marketable, by far.
Millennials push the market, and sadly the kids want dabs/wax, so call for Hash is more limited right now.
If your product is kickass, it'll gain market share-just be patient.
One good way to help things along is to have it tested so you can make that data available to the consumer.

I lived in Vegas for a year and theres nothing there worth seeing. Nothing close to the Calif. coast or a Colorado mountain top.
When i process the hash some is greener than others while still wet but all blondes up after drying. While wet I could press it into blocks with my fingers but i think thats no good for the drying process. So I chop and let dry.

.It's green because there's chlorophyll in the water that gets trapped in the hash. As it evaporates it disappears. Try stirring it more gently, and always rinse several times.

I just got hooked up with a collective here and he wants all the weed I grow over a 1/2 pound per strain. I wonder how I can get him to like the hash too?? The hard part there for me is the 1/2 pound of the same. Thats to change though. More of one strain.
Im just a LIL newbie grower in a 5x9 tent with a small yard grow too. So you wont be helping me to make millions. I hope to cover costs.

.I hope you do make millions. If I can answer any Q's feel free to ask.

My 2nd tent run is vendable and the buyer said the only thing wrong is its not enough. Now thats skill my friends!!! Im a 40yr toker and still dont know shit!

How can I make my water hash vendable after pulling all the dog hair out?? :)

.Animal hair est no bueno.
Save your trim fresh, frozen, and try to make the Bubble outdoors away from . . pets. Dry/cure/store in a no pet zone. Nothing says "EW! GROSS!" like pet contaminates in hash.

Great day people.

I answered your last questions in an above post, 4D, inside the quote box. .
And my answers to the above, & any future Q's, are in the quote box & marked w/a . as well.

Ok, ☕

Skunkworkz, I wonder if its good to squeeze the wash bag?? I saw on utube where they said dont squeeze I think?? I squeeze the 2nd run. I run/wash it 3 times.
I also put the weed in the freezer before wash, good idea?? Also i grind up my frozen weed before wash with my hands. I try to crumble all the buds before wash, good idea??
I accomplished a wonderful mile stone, the collective bought my weed!!! 2lbs for a grand, ouch I know but fuck I did it!!! Im so proud!!! Those two pounds had the bud rot picked out 3 times before he took it and some got my first and last wash on the big main buds that had bsoda residue. They pay half of what they sell it for and thats my next goal.
Ive got monsters in the yard and gettn ready for my 3rd tent run! What fun!! Thanks Skunkworkz.

California summers used to be full of hash. Lots of imported hash was around in the summer months while everyone waited for the next harvest. Before the indoor craze that is. Of course some was good some were just OK. My problem back then and even now with concentrates is tolerance. After a couple days that OZ of hash you bought just doesn't get you as high anymore. Yes it gets you high but it isn't the same. How do you deal with these problems?

Skunkworkz, I wonder if its good to squeeze the wash bag??

.Hi! If you can, set up a pulley system, then raise the wash bag via rope & let it drain that way. If not, it's okay to help the bag drain, just don't be violent about it. .

I saw on utube where they said dont squeeze I think??
.Meh. YouTube. Damn kids-always on mah lawn!.

I squeeze the 2nd run. I run/wash it 3 times.

.Excellent!! Two pulls is usually enough, but hey, three will work too!

I also put the weed in the freezer before wash, good idea??

.ALWAYS FREEZE IT.

Also i grind up my frozen weed before wash with my hands. I try to crumble all the buds before wash, good idea??

.No need. The temperature, combined with the agitation of the ice, breaks the glands off of the leaves. By grinding etc. you're just adding chlorophyll to the water you'll have to work to rinse out later, with the possibility that it won't all rinse out.

I accomplished a wonderful mile stone, the collective bought my weed!!! 2lbs for a grand, ouch I know but fuck I did it!!! Im so proud!!!

.I read that, CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome!!

Those two pounds had the bud rot picked out 3 times before he took it and some got my first and last wash on the big main buds that had bsoda residue.

.Your "trash" was their treasure. Get that . money girlfriend!! Kudos!! (The guy sounds like a bit of a weasel, doesn't he?)

They pay half of what they sell it for and thats my next goal.

.That's the Business 101: Wholesale vs. Retail ball of yarn. 50/50 is a fair enough split, esp. if they pay cash on delivery.

Ive got monsters in the yard and gettn ready for my 3rd tent run! What fun!! Thanks Skunkworkz.

.You're most welcome! Always a pleasure chatting 4D!

California summers used to be full of hash. Lots of imported hash was around in the summer months while everyone waited for the next harvest. Before the indoor craze that is. Of course some was good some were just OK. My problem back then and even now with concentrates is tolerance. After a couple days that OZ of hash you bought just doesn't get you as high anymore. Yes it gets you high but it isn't the same. How do you deal with these problems?

Me, I smoke hash rarely. And then usually at night.

Yeah Skunk that's about the same for me. I did end up finding a use for all my keif and water hash. I mixed it all in a cup of real moonshine. Had a ounce and a half of buds from a plant that didn't finish enough because of bud mold. After cutting out any mold I tossed the buds in the alcohol and hash mix like a salad. Now I have my own caviar. Buds that were lacking the well rounded high of finished weed. Now are smoke able with a nice happy high.

When i was young I hated water hash cause it was always crap. No doubt made from crap product. The only hash any good was imported. I remember.... Blonde Lebanese. I dident know too many growers growing up and its been allot of brown weed from Mexico for me back in the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. I havent had brown weed in 10 yrs. You know the Mexicans that have been growing for years arent happy with our medical and now recreational is legal.
The hash Ive been making since I could grow is outstanding! No fan leaf. In fact i only save the big main buds and hash the rest. The collective wants all my trim now for butane. Say they pay $150.-$200. per lb depending on quality.
Bud rot.....not knowing no better I saved the off color bud last year thats next to the bud rot and made butter. It made me sick as shit.
No more weed in the freezer. I processed the last yesterday. I can put all the tools away for a while. I still have more hash jars but nice to have the room in the freezer.
My trim buddys older brother loves my water hash!!! Poor guys almost 60, fuck, me too!!! Im just an old man trying to grow old gracefully!!! Hard to fucking do!!
Awesome to get all this info. Thanks 420 mag!
Lets burn.....:passitleft:

I took a hand held scope to my buds with bud mold. Scary shit. I couldn't really see any mold but the trichome damage was amazing. over half of them were dead and far past amber. Not surprised it made you sick. All mine got thrown out. No way to solve the problem in the week or so I needed so the whole plants had to come down. The high just seemed unfinished not a good strain for a early harvest. ( Diesel cross ). The fake caviar I made cured that. I plan on making more next harvest but with great weed. Its a different way to do concentrates I know. I prefer joints to pipes this way I can smoke concentrates in a joint. I still will always will prefer buds, got to do something with all that trim though.

Another addition to the Hash Club. Sold as Blonde Moroccan but more of a red nut brown color. Hard texture - you can just fingernail it. Just a muted hash 'nose' but it has the right flavor. Not harsh either - which is always a bonus. $15 CAN per gram at a dispensary.

blonde-moroccan.jpg

25yrs of garnishments have conditioned me to make a nickel spend like a quarter is why the bud rotted butter. Getting the most out of everything. Im not tight or cheap or scandalous. In fact Im one of the few you can trust with your ole lady and your wallet. And pussy and money are my two favorite things!! A lil weed too! Aww what fun! :)

I dont use much leaf for the hash. Its mostly bud, so I think I need to crush it to expose all the trics??? Or just put the bud chunks in the wash bag and go?

Hey Jack, whats cavier??

Great Day!!

Caviar or what they are calling that. I saw in Colo. basically it is weed infused with hash. Not sure how they make it. Pretty sure they didn't do it like I did LOL. It worked for me in the fact the weed I used needed help. Someday I will try something with killer weed and killer kief. But for now I have a ounce of good daytime smoke instead of the same of crap.

Back
Top Bottom