The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Wake and bake on the porch, sounds good to me. Out on the porch I go, vape in hand to enjoy the day.

Took a few more clones this morning before the flip on my 30 gallon plants. A comparison between the soil and hydro grow shows that both methods have resulted plants ready to flip in 8 weeks after germination. The biggest difference appears to be in the general stockiness of the plants. The soil grow plants are definitely stockier with thicker stems and a very solid frame. The Hydro plants are healthy but are not nearly as thick. This is in my opinion still the carry over from my shaking experiment. It truly has made an amazing difference. As stupid as it sounds I will probably try to subject my soil grown babies to the shaking routine as much as possible. Main stems are the size of a hoe handle and secondary branches are pencil sized where they attach at the main stem. Going to flip this week and probably start to harvest a couple of the Autos within the next week or so

rillos,
Welcome aboard the green train, steered by The Over 50 Club.

Good Morning and welcome rillos. God help you now with all us old farts hanging out here.

Maui

I must admit I am a few years short of 50. :peace:

No worries my friend. We are all just growers in the end. Alot of these people have massive amount of knowledge. Why do you think I hang out here? lol

Glad to have you here.

Maui

Hmm I've been just browsing the forum on my phone and then i saw this thread :bong:
I had to turn off my The 13th Floor Elevators Record to see it on a bigger screen to make sure :)
Yeah, I'll link you. I already like this thread. But if I'm much less than 50 can I still help????? :hippy:

My curmudgeonly, old fart buddies,
Plan on revegging my girls after harvesting their bountiful buds.
Never did this before, any suggestions or help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom