The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Does anyone have a recommendation for an autoflowering ruderalis X sativa strain, suitable for outdoor growing? One that can stand up to heat, wind, drought, etc? And, most importantly, one that has a decent up-buzz?

AutoDurban Poison

the automatic version of the original Durban Poison photoperiod variety. This Sativa dominant AutoFem can be harvested 10-11 weeks after germination and she will grow fast and tall, with plenty of side growth, just like the original. AutoDurban Poison also shares the same luxuriously pleasant and uplifting experience as the original. This is a top quality feminized automatic which delivers a connoisseur quality vape/smoking experience with good yields. AutoDurban Poison tends to take longer during vegetative growth than other autofems, which can allow her to grow a little taller. The buds grow large and resinous with that special, celebrated, Durban aroma. This variety will perform well Outdoors too, she is a high-performance new automatic using some of our best genetics. Ideal for anyone seeking a top quality auto which delivers a strong and refreshing feel-good experience.

Seed to harvest is 10-11weeks, heights are typically 80-100cm, and occasionally she can get taller. Yields for the average grower are 75-100g, depending on the location and growing conditions. Experienced auto growers will easily exceed 100g+ per plant.

Or Think Different

Dutch Passion has used its excellent AK420 phenotype to create Think Different, an easy to grow, fast resin bomb. With 20% ruderalis genes Think Different is capable of producing bumper yields of high THC cannabis in only 9 weeks from seed. When grown in a greehouse or outdoors yields can exceed 250 gr. per plant in optimum conditions with a THC level in excess of 18%. Think Different is set to become even more popular than 2011's Auto Mazar.

Rico,
You're a brother and a gentleman! Auto Durban Poison sounds like exactly the sort of strain I'm looking for.
Thanks! :thanks:

I have some of the SNS products arriving on Monday according to USPS from the PoTM June edition winning. I will for sure look forward to this as I have heard good things from others about their products.

I just had the same exact problem. I used SNS and if killed all the mites plus it killed all the eggs as well. if you go to the sns website they have a free sample pack where you just pay the 10$ for the shipping. they have a few different packs I got the mite pack which came with the mite killer and also came with some stuff that kills fungi and prevents it from coming back. the mite killer also prevents them from coming back if you spray once every few weeks after the initial treatment of killing them. I did alot of research and some people say the neem worked others said it didnt but all said it only killed the live ones and not the eggs. Hope this helps. im not an over 50 grower but did just have the same issue and am giving you the same advice an over 50 grower gave me on a different thread. SNS is acually one of 420magazines sponsers. a little pricey if you dont go with the free sample pack but worth every penny.

hey everyone just found this thread and its exactly what i need since im only on my 2nd grow ever. first question is i have my first auto growing outdoors right now its a lowryder #1 from bonza and acually ended out being a mutant, it grows 3 branches off the stock instead of the normal 2. my question is she just shot out her pistils maybe 3-4 days ago should i lst her? Just want to do what ever i can to get the absolute largest yield possible so any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

I found that ayuto flowers do respond well to LST type techniques. However, and it's a big however, to get results you have to do it fairly early in the growth cycle. Once the plant starts flowering it's too late. It is somewhat like tying down a regular plant once it has really set into flower ...there isn't as much to be gained.Best of luck!

I'm getting ready to pop 10 Onyx Auto flowers. I've heard good things so I will keep you posted. They are regular seeds so I hope to be able to try to come up with my own auto seeds.

Hi uptheholler,

Another old fart checking in. You are a treasure trove of useful practical information and ideas! Thanks for spelling out so many things here and in your blog.

:thumb:

Hi uptheholler,

Another old fart checking in. You are a treasure trove of useful practical information and ideas! Thanks for spelling out so many things here and in your blog.

:thumb:

Hey Slowgro! Thanks for your kind words. There are so many talented growers and helpful folks on this site. It means alot to me if I have been able to help you in any small way at all. Best of luck in your current and future grows and thanks again!

hi all. So I had a tradgedy this weekend and woke up to find all my plant were stolen it was absolutley heartbreaking especially since my lowryder was 2 days from harvest. So Iv never grown indoors but want to take a shot at it so I can try and make up for my loss and not hafta wait untill next year. I got 1 ak auto germinating and 1 purple auto germinating at the moment (have a critical auto, a blueberry auto, and 10 super silver haze auto on the way should have by monday the latest.) So my question is how many plants could I grow in a 7x3 1/2x9 foot closet? Unfortunatly all i have for equiptment is about 8 CFLs one of which is the regular over head light thats on the ceiling in the closet ( 2 are 1250 lumens 2 are 750 lumens and 3 are 800 lumens) I also have this one small led lightbulb i found not sure on any of its info though because its just the bulb with no writing. plus 2 small fans or 1 big fan. Could I even do a halfway decent grow using what I just listed? I unfortunatly have no money to invest right now so was really hoping I could make due with what I have laying around but know nothing about indoor growing. Any help would be more than appreciated because im still a little heartbroken after the kidnapping of my babies and really want to get up and going again. Also if I can grow with what I have how many plants could i fit at once and what should I use for a light schedule concidering what I have for strains. I have pictures of the closet and all the bulbs if anyone needs to see them to answer this better its just a pain to add pictures on here when using an iphone but deff will if itll help me with my grow. Also if i left any info out thats needed to better answer my questions just let me know. thanks all. wat would i do without 420mag!!

Hello listen2marley. Very sorry to hear about the gut retching theft. I feel lousy just hearing about it. I knew little/nothing about indoor but took the leap in March. Not a 420 member then so had no resources for help/advice/questions. So I just tried to use plant & grow knowledge from outdoors. With some beginner's luck things came out pretty good. I started a journal recently & have posted a few pics from that initial indoor grow there if you want to take a look. Plan to add a little more detail on it in between outdoor updates.

listen2marley,
I hope they put it in garbage bags get bud rot and choke to death trying to smoke it.
You can do a lot with cfl's, that's how I started.
I'm an indoor small space ghetto grower so I'll keep up on where you're at.
My space is about the same only shorter.
Later can you put a shelf and split it into a top and bottom area.
I'm headed to a perpetual SOG clone and veg on top flower below.
I haven't done autos, but with a little lst you should do fine with the 2 you have and your current lights.
What color are your lights?
DON'T bring in old soil from out doors. I battle fungus gnats and I haven't found their
corner of my basement that they sneak from.
Set your lights on 12/12 and go from there there are many journals to choose from
and the old farts will be watching.

great thanks for the info guys and im not sure on color but i beleive white/yellow spectrum. if you wanna make me feel a little better about the theft go check out the plant of the month contest I entered my lowryder that was 2 days from harvest hopefully I can win so she wasnt a complete waste lol not campaining just saying to check it out and hopefully you like mine =)

I have a ? I don't use much when I grow and it's always outdoors with the season.
I'm in day 22 of flower and this female is the mother. I mean she's been pollenated.
These yellowing fan leaves are normal right? They aren't green in the center and yellow
Elsewhere like a deficiency.
image12796.jpg

Yeah, that's completely normal man. I have 7 feet plant outdoor planted straight in soil now and they've had plenty of nitrogen (rain and fresh soil), but they drop few leaves here and there. That's how it is basically with every plant on the planet. They prefer to suck nitrogen off the leaves first than look for it in the soil.

I had an idea the other night when mixing in my molasses.
Living soil is an organic growers best friend. I have a whole bag of
Jobes organics biozome formula 4-4-4. It has all the beneficial
Micro organisms. I took a pint of rain water, 2 tsp of jobes, and 2 tsp
Of molasses and mixed it together poked holes in the top. One day later it was frothy
And teeming with life. Like making a starter for sourdough bread
Or making alcohol. That molasses fed the organisms. Something to use in between feedings.
I BELIEVE THIS MAY HELP IN FLOWERING, hopefully bigger frostier buds at harvest

hey yall. I just want some opinions on something. its my first time growing indoors and i got a 150W hps with 1-45W cfl 2-20Wcfl and 1-15W cfl. right now im using a closet that is 6.5ft long 3.5ft wide and 8.5ft tall. I want to know how many plants i can grow using what I have. if the closet is too big i do have another closet i could use but would prefer not to because its only big enough for maybe 3 plants if that and my goal is 5 plants but would really want atleast 4. for now i got 1 spanish seeds purple auto and 1 sensi seed ak auto and my goal is to add 2 super silver haze auto and 1 bc bud the purps cuz i want one plant going thats not an auto. so please let me know what you all think would love to get some opinions. if need be i can add 2 more 15w cfl but would prefer not to. this indoor growing is new to me and im finding out quick thats its def much harder than i thought so the less lights i have to work with the better. happy growing everyone!

Back
Top Bottom