The Mule Grows Again

mule

First time I have grown in 15 years... :goodluck:
Strains: 3 Subcool Jack's cleaner2 - Seeds Regular {pray for women} 3 Durban poison X - Clones fem
Lights: 400 watt Sun leaves 8 bulb HO T-5 unit 6500K lumens 36,800, 400 watt Hydro farms MH remote ballast homemade ghetto hood, Kelvin? 45000 lumens?
Media: Hydro,DWC,Deep Water Culture
Nutes: AN Sensi A&B and Voodoo juice
Where: Colorado
Why: Because I can...

Well boys and girls I needed to get this started before I get too far behind! More to come, here is a teaser shot... The clones are well on the way sort of... And we have 2 1/2 new babies of the Jacks cleaner2 pics of them later...

extra_room_007.JPG

Thanks for stopping in! This will be a ongoing grow I have 3 rooms 6'long 3'wide 8' high... As the cost of my meds keep going up I need to offset the cost! As I am a "heavy smoker" :yummy: :peacetwo:

Re: The mule grows again...

looks like you get everything sorted, cant wait to see your progress

Thanks for stopping in Dean! :ganjamon: As for my clones... Um they look nothing like yours! :) They are haggard, beat up, abused girls... However I paid $65 bones for a 1/8 of pink kush and the 3 clones... So we will see how it goes... :peacetwo: Nice grow BTW!

ok im in aswell , i love fresh new grow rooms , half the fun is getting dialed in and watch your room self dial, they know what they like and once its running at its best you will be very impressed with yourself, growing is great for all kinds of things ,great stress relievier workin in the garden for me, well good to meet you and i will check back

Little update... It's been one week today that I got three Fem Durban clones and I started some Subcool jacks cleaner2 seeds reg... I have some Agent orange Subcool seeds reg also you will see after this insanity!

Pre grow:
So after I get all my growing gear bought, and I feel ready to grow for the first time in about 15 years! I go to my dispensary pick up some herb and order 6 clones... What a PITA! No one knew strains they had, or hydro or dirt, when could they be ready... So I told the owner hey "get me 6 for hydro 2 strains I will be back in a week"

So I go over to the bud bar and get some weed, look around and I see Subcool seeds... So I ask to see them... No agent orange or jack cleaner2...
So I ask the other owner hey dude who took all the good stuff? He was like me. So we struck a deal for a ten pack of each @ $75 a pack... :thumb:

When I went back a week later, dude had a rough weekend, personal family stuff and looked beat down! So we made a deal on some weed and these little abused girls...

The day I brought them home...

Babies_are_home_002.JPG

Babies_are_home_004.JPG

Babies_are_home_005.JPG

Babies_are_home_006.JPG

Ya ragged I know... Little do they know, it's about to get worse... :hmmmm: :rofl:

Will the jacks seeds make it??? Will the clones come out of the nute induced coma??? Stay tuned
More to come later today... :rofl:

Haha, interesting clone structure :p

I'll be watchin, that first post up there looks like FUCKING CHRISTMAS !!111 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Day 4 Or as I like to call it: The day shit hit the fan...

So ya ol mules done hydro before... So ya sell me some of them AN nutes all them growers are talking bout...

Let me just pre: face this by saying I like this kid and his shop!

I go to my local hydro store and I pick up the AN line of nutes, they had just got them in, first time ever... We had talked many times about nutes he had used, and had in stock all the time in his shop this kid is smart as a whip!

Long story short he printed out the veg cycle for me, not the rooted clones/ seedling cycle... His fault nope, not in the least!

Do you know why I had him print it? Because I am out of red ink! I am suing the shit out of hp if my plants die! :loopy:

Pics of the girls not so happy...

Extra_room_002.JPG

Extra_room_005.JPG

Extra_room_006.JPG

Extra_room_0071.JPG

Extra_room_008.JPG

So I had dosed them with way to much food... Looked it up myself after I posted pics freaking out here...
I took out four gallons added just water back in and, let it ride a day. They next day I did a res change and just ran ph water until today I added 1/4 of the weeks nutes...

Better pics next post...

I saw a Deep Water Culture grow once that was about 6 to 10 inches tall, and he got NUTE BURN and every leaf fell off. He had nothing but stems.
And to tell the truth, same thing happened to me when mine were about 3 or 4 inches tall and roots jsut barely in the water good. I experimented with extra nutes. I had nothing but naked stems sticking up.

After a 8 Step Recovery, Drain and Replenish, and 2 weeks, they all grew back leaves and fully recovered.

And here we are today... One cleaner seed got fat fingered by me and might not make it... We will not see a pic due to the fact, we have yet to notify next of kin :rofl:

Subcool Jacks cleaner2 seeds they are monsters! this is 1 week! Just think what it would look like if i knew what the hell I was doing... :yahoo:

Extra_room_13_024.JPG

Extra_room_13_023.JPG

And the girls...

Extra_room_13_004.JPG

Extra_room_13_009.JPG

Extra_room_13_012.JPG

Once I get all three little rooms set up I will get pics... This thread will have all the ghetto DIY projects cloner, chiller, gumby hash...

ok im in aswell , i love fresh new grow rooms , half the fun is getting dialed in and watch your room self dial, they know what they like and once its running at its best you will be very impressed with yourself, growing is great for all kinds of things ,great stress relievier workin in the garden for me, well good to meet you and i will check back

Thanks for stopping in! If nothing else you can get a laugh while "I get it dialed in" :rofl: And yes it is a fun I love growing stuff! :peacetwo:

Are you soaking any seeds yet?

Roseman Thanks for checking out my grow! I really enjoy your posts and refer back to them all the time! I have that hotlinked index of yours in my favorites! :welldone: that has helped me so much! Check back as things will be fun, off topic, and lighthearted... I plan to make gumby hash,thc olive oil, canna butter... :peacetwo:

Haha, interesting clone structure :p

I'll be watchin, that first post up there looks like FUCKING CHRISTMAS !!111 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You like that? I call that the beat up from the roots up! :rofl: I plan on cloning the jacks myself this time if I get a girl! And if it's 2 girls and one is strong she will become a mom... :peacetwo:

Little update... Lets see a run down on a couple little things that have happened since the last post... ph meter problems, algae brown slime in the tank from heat and the aforementioned meter. Fast action and rez change back to back couple days in a row fixed the slime... Disregard the high on the temp gauge I set them on top of the lights when I mist and put them back after... On to the pics. :yahoo: until next time :peace: :thanks: for stopping in!

Roots_003.JPG

Roots_002.JPG

Roots_001.JPG

Jack cleaner2
Extra_Room_14_009.JPG

Extra_Room_14_007.JPG

Durban poison X

Extra_Room_14_004.JPG

Extra_Room_14_003.JPG

Extra_Room_14_002.JPG

Extra_Room_14_001.JPG

those clones are really taking off bro! Keep up the good work. I smoked some Jacks Cleaner a while back, it was some amazing bud. I got one seed out of it too, so I hope to grow that one soon.

Back
Top Bottom