The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

those clones are really taking off bro! Keep up the good work. I smoked some Jacks Cleaner a while back, it was some amazing bud. I got one seed out of it too, so I hope to grow that one soon.

Thanks for stopping in! I love your 3rd grow man! :rofl: Just goes to show ya weed plants are tuff! Ya I have high hopes for the JC2 I still have 7 beans of that left! This is a break in grow, get it running right then keep it rolling...:peace:

Hey mule, looking great, the roots in that 3rd pic couldn't be any better. Good job catching the algae!

Thanks man! You have some good news huh, I'm glad you got that extra card! :thumb:

Did the rocks falling on I-70 mess with ya or are you lower? Sounds like a PITA to me... :peace:

Thanks man! You have some good news huh, I'm glad you got that extra card! :thumb:

Did the rocks falling on I-70 mess with ya or are you lower? Sounds like a PITA to me... :peace:

I'm on the west side of the canyon. I told my girlfriend last night that I won't be coming down for a while. I'd have to drive west to Rifle, then up hwy 13 to Craig, then 40 east then head south back to I-70. Damn detour will add about 4 hours to a 3 hour drive! It would take me 7 hours now to get to Denver. I'm not doing that any time soon. But the card will help make things better!

Time to get that pilot's license recurrent and fly my sorry butt down there.

I'm on the west side of the canyon. I told my girlfriend last night that I won't be coming down for a while. I'd have to drive west to Rifle, then up hwy 13 to Craig, then 40 east then head south back to I-70. Damn detour will add about 4 hours to a 3 hour drive! It would take me 7 hours now to get to Denver. I'm not doing that any time soon. But the card will help make things better!

Time to get that pilot's license recurrent and fly my sorry butt down there.

Ya I was thinking your up around the hot springs... Have you been to the fairy caves? Really cool scene!!! So ya your west side... LOL so ya it's a PITA... Sorry dude! :rollit: :peace: bro...

Wonderful job of recovery! It ain't what happens to it, it's how we deal with it! Plants and clones look excellent!

:thanks: MC! Without you Deep Water Culture this would have been a death sentence to those plants :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: :rollit:

Ya I was thinking your up around the hot springs... Have you been to the fairy caves? Really cool scene!!! So ya your west side... LOL so ya it's a PITA... Sorry dude! :rollit: :peace: bro...

You bet I've been to the fairy caves. I love taking the gondola up to the restaurant and having a cocktail as the sun goes down. Damn that's a great view.

Have you ever been to the vapor caves? I just got back from there. I smoked a bowl of my new bud with a little kief on top, what a great buzz! Then to the caves. Now for happy hour and float tacos, I'll be crawling home tonight!

You bet I've been to the fairy caves. I love taking the gondola up to the restaurant and having a cocktail as the sun goes down. Damn that's a great view.

Have you ever been to the vapor caves? I just got back from there. I smoked a bowl of my new bud with a little kief on top, what a great buzz! Then to the caves. Now for happy hour and float tacos, I'll be crawling home tonight!

One of my good bros blasted the caves out so people can go into them... Set up the original airlock! how about that view of I-70? :smokin: And the vapor caves... I had my honeymoon in the springs... We are no longer married :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :peacetwo: bro stay safe...

One of my good bros blasted the caves out so people can go into them... Set up the original airlock! how about that view of I-70? :smokin: And the vapor caves... I had my honeymoon in the springs... We are no longer married :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :peacetwo: bro stay safe...

Yes, a little kief, the caves, maragritas and taco, thenhome and more kief and wine. Yes, I'm fully relaxed!

But I've never lived in Glenwood itself. Been in the valley for 34 years, but always around Basalt. Up until 3 years ago. This valley incredible! I've got some amazing stories! They'll drag me out of here in a box.

One day of growth... :yahoo:

Extra_Room_14_002.JPG

Today_001.JPG

I just might get this yet... :peace:

It's pretty amazing when these things get cranking isn't it!

Ya when I read you guys have been pulling 1"-2" of growth a day, I was like mkay... "I have to see that with my own eyes" :reading420magazine: Funny thing is I was messing around with my photos making a slide show is how I noticed... Had both pics on the screen at the same time and went wow I love hydro... :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom