The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

Ya when I read you guys have been pulling 1"-2" of growth a day, I was like mkay... "I have to see that with my own eyes" :reading420magazine: Funny thing is I was messing around with my photos making a slide show is how I noticed... Had both pics on the screen at the same time and went wow I love hydro... :yummy:

Ahhhh, doubt the masters will you! You'll learn, and you'll love it man. Yeah, this stuff works. After doing 8 months outdoor grows up in the mountains I can now get triple the net in 1/3 the time, 3 months typical. You're only limited by your space and lighting.

Ya when I read you guys have been pulling 1"-2" of growth a day, I was like mkay... "I have to see that with my own eyes" :reading420magazine: Funny thing is I was messing around with my photos making a slide show is how I noticed... Had both pics on the screen at the same time and went wow I love hydro... :yummy:

I ocassionally see a strain that won't get the inch a day growth, but MOST Deep Water Culture growers do have to raise the lights an inch or two every day.

I sure would love to see some new pics!

You will Roseman! :cheer: The plants are kicking some asses and taking names... :cheer:

I own my own business, so when it picks up in this economy it takes me away from taking pics, and messing around in the grow rooms... I take Sundays and Mondays off most of the time...

The JC2 Is also kicking butt! I will get some shots up on my days off! :peacetwo:

A teaser shot of the DPX...

today_0011.jpg

OK boys and girls... It will be one month tomorrow that i started the clones, here the are DPX...

Group shot...
month_one_029.JPG

The two branch clone...
month_one_026.JPG

The one broken armed one on the left the double on the right...
month_one_028.JPG

The only good one I got on the right and the double on the left...
month_one_027.JPG

Top group shot...

month_one_025.JPG

Jack Cleaner2, From seed they sprouted on the 26th of Feb, the back left one is 2 weeks from sprout...

Month_One_013.JPG

month_one_022.JPG

month_one_023.JPG

Month_One_012.JPG

That's all for now folks... Today is maintenance/rez change day so I will pop in and out of here to see what you guys think! Not too shabby so far... But we are a long ways from done... :peacetwo:

OK my OCD is off the charts "notenoughlightnotenoughlight"... These 3 ladies are outta control, so they are getting 3- 5 gallon homes of their own... So stay tuned pic will follow of the madness... I have all the stuff I just painted the sides of the buckets with that vinyl paint and letting them "cure" for a few... Foil tape on top and my 3" 5/8" hole saw should be here in the AM...

549pm_001.JPG

549pm_002.JPG

549pm_003.JPG

549pm_004.JPG

:peace::thanks: And stay tuned the root mass is going to be fun... :yummy:

Sure are some big fan leaves on a small plant! That is always a great sign!

Looking real sweet Mule! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

Yeah Mule, I remember when the girls were in sorry shape but they look sweet as sugar now! Nice work on the JC also.

Gentlemen it's you guy's that led the way, I just read, and used the advice you gave! :thanks: :peace: Hope to share the bounty and burn one with at least one of ya! If they make it... :yummy:

They really are taking off. Cool!

What is your feeding schedule now?
Still AN A&B with Voodoo Juice?
Are you using any 'zymes?

They really are taking off. Cool!

What is your feeding schedule now?
Still AN A&B with Voodoo Juice?
Are you using any 'zymes?

Yep however just bought the sensizym today have not added it yet... Holy shit that stuff should just use quarts like a harley to measure that shit when you add huh? LMAO... And dude I am way under what AN even recommends for light feeding at this stage... They say 1200 ppm I am running 600 ppm... Burned em once, scared lol... :peace: :thanks:

Yep however just bought the sensizym today have not added it yet... Holy shit that stuff should just use quarts like a harley to measure that shit when you add huh? LMAO... And dude I am way under what AN even recommends for light feeding at this stage... They say 1200 ppm I am running 600 ppm... Burned em once, scared lol... :peace: :thanks:

:rofl: So true!
I've been looking a 'zymes to go with my organic nutes, the recommended doses seem pretty high. (pun intended!)

:rofl: So true!
I've been looking a 'zymes to go with my organic nutes, the recommended doses seem pretty high. (pun intended!)

I'm running pretty low nutes now too, about 700 ppm at end of week 5. Every day I check the ppm is going up a little, they are drinking the water but not using as many nutes as are in the water, so I've added only straight water the last two days.

They don't seem to need much at the end of their of cycle.

I use mine at 1/2 the recommended dose more as a root protectorant and dead root eater than a nute boost. Haven't upped the dose on any of my grows so that seems to be a better way to get some value on the zymes. The other way to use it would be dose one, skip on the next res change and dose again if you wanted to play with what a full dose would do for yours. It's always better to start out slow with new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom