The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

That call this a Toyota Grow. They just WON"T STOP!

Let me guess Toyota. had a recall on brakes? I don't own a TV and I try not to read the national paper, local stuff I read... :grinjoint: If so ya Roseman funny for sure... :ganjamon: The last time I had a TV was 4 years ago...

Oh you poor cloistered child! Toyota has an "unexpected" acceleration problem and a gas pedal problem and probably a few more problems that they didn't tell us about yet. I drive one but it's a 2002 with about 140k on it and it drives like a dream. My next one will be a hybrid or an electric. Just got to keep from pulling a Thelma and Louise off a hairpin turn. Probably a good time to buy a Toyota. Use the Garp rule!

Don't get me wrong gentlemen... I do have a nice flat screen hooked up to the xbox360 with live, a blueray player, and a ps2, and when my oldest boy comes over a ps3... It just the news gets me down, and mainstream media sucks it's all bought, somehow by somebody... When I had a TV it was always on dis,hist,tlc, and cooking shows...

:peace: Ganja brothers!

Now go kill your TV!!! :ganjamon:

The mule has spoken, I...must...kill...my...TV! :adore:

I know what you mean, I avoid as much negative input in my life as I can. I focus on the positive things and try to spread "good vibes" with my energy.

You get what you give, and you are who you think you are. :peace:

(I'm gonna have to use that in my sig!)

The mule has spoken, I...must...kill...my...TV! :adore:

I know what you mean, I avoid as much negative input in my life as I can. I focus on the positive things and try to spread "good vibes" with my energy.

You get what you give, and you are who you think you are. :peace:

(I'm gonna have to use that in my sig!)

That's right and grow weed and treat it right... Like giving them a home of their own...

They_found_homes_001.JPG

They_found_homes_002.JPG

They_found_homes_003.JPG

Jacks cleaner2...

They_found_homes_004.JPG

They_found_homes_006.JPG

They_found_homes_007.JPG

Ya the jacks has a few issues I will set them straight... maybe :rofl: :peace: :thanks:

And people support your fellow growers out there... Headband on the outside and snow cap in the bowl. Freebie seeds for buying a sack or two...

Support_your_local_012.JPG
:peace: :yummy:

Just a little update the DPX is doing great! The JC2 is in recovery after some ph-algae issues... They will bounce back :cheer: And my new clone/mom closet done... With ? in it?

March_29th_2010_001.JPG

March_29th_2010_003.JPG

March_29th_2010_004.JPG

March_29th_2010_005.JPG

March_29th_2010_006.JPG

Thanks guys for showing up for better, or for worse... :yahoo: :welcome: :cheer:

I haven't had a TV on in my house in 6 weeks. I only miss it when there's a big game on.

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by Papa! I don't watch sports so that's not a issue with me... My friends don't come over on game day's however because no TV... :surf:

+reps i love the jacks cleaner..just go done with some of those and her cousins space queen and agent orange. sub cool is the man great genetics.

Nice strains man! I have 10 Agent orange reg seeds I am wanting to grow :cheer: And sub cool seeds kick ass! :peacetwo: Bro later...

hi!! looking good!!!! I like the detail you put into building their grow space.

I'll pull up a chair.

Thanks man! When I built my rooms I went by the 3 plants in veg 3 in bud yadayada the state wants, so I built the rooms with that in mind... Or it would be a 30'X30' room with a ebb and grow and light movers :dreamy: I have a couple of friends that grow big and every time I go over to there place :dreamy:... Someday :cheer: :peacetwo: Bro

Hey mule, moving along. What are you using for nutes?

I am using AN. I had the voodoo juice and the senzisym in the rez so I didn't want to knock the little helpful bugs off, so I didn't use hydrogen peroxide in the rez until a few days ago...

I still have no clue why the algae in the rez... Lightproof rez, temps in the 60-65 range, maybe dirty air stones? Then they locked out on nutes because of the algae then I burned them when they started eating again...

Anyways I got rid of the algae for now... :cheer: Later Bro time to burn one! :smokin::peacetwo:

I am using AN. I had the voodoo juice and the senzisym in the rez so I didn't want to knock the little helpful bugs off, so I didn't use hydrogen peroxide in the rez until a few days ago...

I still have no clue why the algae in the rez... Lightproof rez, temps in the 60-65 range, maybe dirty air stones? Then they locked out on nutes because of the algae then I burned them when they started eating again...

Anyways I got rid of the algae for now... :cheer: Later Bro time to burn one! :smokin::peacetwo:

It's getting to be that time for me too! Now, where did I leave that pipe last night...

Damn, I just got a weather alert on my iPhone, it's about 65 here today and they're calling for a winter storm tomorrow! Never a dull moment in Colorado!

It's getting to be that time for me too! Now, where did I leave that pipe last night...

Damn, I just got a weather alert on my iPhone, it's about 65 here today and they're calling for a winter storm tomorrow! Never a dull moment in Colorado!

It's 78* outside right now and the grow rooms are @ 75* RH is 55% :cheer: Little better then when I started and RH was 16% and temps in the upper 80s:thumb:

Don't like the weather in Co? Wait ten minutes it will change... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Later bro

Back
Top Bottom