The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

You know mule, I think one day you and I are going to have to sit down and share one. And a little Patron to top it off.

Those Sour D's are sitting In their closet waitin for me to chop 'em. They've been in the dark since Monday, I've heard of people going for 72 hrs of dark before chopping. That's not what I'm doing, just working on the new grow module, it's getting pretty amazing if I say so myself, and that's been taking up my time.

I'll update in my thread.

What's the mile high stadium style grow?

Its a stadium style grow, like mile high was before they named it that invsco shit... instead of seats its plants and a bulb or 6 in the middle... Or its called a coliseum grow... Got some stuff done today picked up new toys... :thumb: Time to go chill and :yummy:;) :peacetwo:

You know mule, I think one day you and I are going to have to sit down and share one. And a little Patron to top it off.

Those Sour D's are sitting In their closet waitin for me to chop 'em. They've been in the dark since Monday, I've heard of people going for 72 hrs of dark before chopping. That's not what I'm doing, just working on the new grow module, it's getting pretty amazing if I say so myself, and that's been taking up my time.

I'll update in my thread.

I like the silver Patron :cheer: Good job on the massive colas! And the beast is looking good! I'm watching that grow, I have a new room that leans toward that style of grow... And I'm finding that 3 big plants in buckets are a PITA to take care of. :peace:

Houston we have a problem...

So me and my bro are talking in the room this morning and we both said that DPX sure don't smell like a skunk... The plants were a Durban poison crossed with a skunk #1 the dude told me and they were tagged on the pot...

I smelled it, he smelled it, we both said juicy fruit gum...

So folks it's now a mystery grow... We have a few idea's on what it might be, should we make it a poll?

Or should we name it our self's... The ganja gods threw us a curve ball ;)

Houston we have a problem...

So me and my bro are talking in the room this morning and we both said that DPX sure don't smell like a skunk... The plants were a Durban poison crossed with a skunk #1 the dude told me and they were tagged on the pot...

I smelled it, he smelled it, we both said juicy fruit gum...

So folks it's now a mystery grow... We have a few idea's on what it might be, should we make it a poll?

Or should we name it our self's... The ganja gods threw us a curve ball ;)

Hey, what the hell, give it your own name! Something like Mule Kicker or Mule Choker might be cool.

Hey, what the hell, give it your own name! Something like Mule Kicker or Mule Choker might be cool.

So the story is... The grower screwed the pooch, mixed up some clones and let my guy get some clones he {the grower} didn't want to get out... When I bought them, they had some other dudes name on them, but since they messed up my clone order a few times he just gave them to me on the cheap... He freaked when I told him I cut 30 clones for people... They wont tell me the name of the plant, and they want to come over and check out the plants... I'm holding out, they want a look see, give me a name... Might need to take some more clones in flower to re veg... :cheer: This has gotta be some dank buds for them to freak out like this! :yahoo:

The plot thickens...

I'd hold out, what have they done for you besides goof up you order and then try to fix it by giving you someone elses clones. :popcorn:

He freaked when I told him I cut 30 clones for people... They wont tell me the name of the plant, and they want to come over and check out the plants...

Ahhh. The clone police.

Attack of the Clones, hummm, sounds like it could be a movie.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SF

PS. Probably shouldn't clone around like that! :bong:

The plot thickens...

I'd hold out, what have they done for you besides goof up you order and then try to fix it by giving you someone elses clones. :popcorn:

I will hold out! Let's just say I restore unique old modes of transportation... And they have payed me some dough on that level...

Ahhh. The clone police.

Attack of the Clones, hummm, sounds like it could be a movie.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SF

PS. Probably shouldn't clone around like that! :bong:

Too funny clone around like that... :bravo: I just got up and checked the back door... James bond type shit and all :grinjoint:

That's pretty funny, sounds like you got a nice little break. I wonder if it's Blaine (sp)? That's my buddy's proprietary strain and it does kick some serious ass.

Man I don't know but these plants are huge! I have built two rooms around them...

OK if shit hits the fan I'm eating the weed... They will will not take me or it alive... I have supplies and will check back with pics... Noises outside, BRB :rollit:

And for some pics sorry about the crappy pics they will get better...

Light mover I'm waiting on a slave trolley...
014164.jpg

Top view looking down, from the blower hole...

008279.JPG

Looking down the plants...

013187.jpg

And the girls random shots...

012184.jpg

011214.jpg

010243.jpg

006295.JPG

004354.JPG

003365.JPG

002398.JPG

001363.JPG

Damn good for 23 days into flower! You guys are crazy (I know about these things) if you think things happen slowly in flower! Bud watching alone keeps me entertained and they always change day to day. As the wife says, shut up, sit down and enjoy the show! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom