The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

LOL. That's funny - I was thinking the same about yours!

+Reps for modesty!

Thank you sir... I'm such a newb to growing again, I come here and stare at my plants when the lights are out... :smokin: "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired" ;)

Ladies and gentlemen it's with a heavy heart I'm calling the journal quits. Due to a uneasy feeling and concern for my heath and well being... Mods please move this to Abandoned Journals. Thanks people and :peacetwo:

Ladies and gentlemen sorry for the delay... Couple of people have me in there sights not johnny law, just some dumbasses looking for pain... Enough of that crap! On with the show!

My flood table is working out! And the girls are looking good! And a buy that I think will help my future endeavors!

One week in the table...

001368.JPG

001369.jpg

And the big girls...

002401.JPG

003368.JPG

Thank you sir!

Good to see you again man. I've been where you were, but I came back too.

Hey, my partner picked up the clones today, I forget the strains, but one was Durban Poison, another an AK 47 cross. I'm a bit too relaxed right now to remember the details, but he feels we've got some great strains to feed the beast.

Later man.

Good to see you again man. I've been where you were, but I came back too.

Hey, my partner picked up the clones today, I forget the strains, but one was Durban Poison, another an AK 47 cross. I'm a bit too relaxed right now to remember the details, but he feels we've got some great strains to feed the beast.

Later man.

Right on bro glad everything worked out! Gonna be cool watching that grow! A little info on your strain...

Imported from South Africa, produced in Holland. Exclusively inbred, never hybridized, 100% Sativa. Large long budleaves, buds are also large and long with lots of resin. A sweet licorice or anise flavour. "Up" high similar to Thai. High yields. Well suited for outcrossing with late bloomers to produce earlier flowering. Also does very well under artificial light. A very popular variety.

My Durban poison plants were crossed with a skunk #1 Or so I was told to get the X... In DPX

This strain High Quality Seeds is an F1 cross originating from Durban, South Africa, which grows very tall. This Durban Poison crossed with the classic Skunk has great big leaves and lovely, long, sticky buds with many offshoots.

Hope your trip to town was a little stress relief for you and the pups! :peacetwo:

It's going to be a busy day in the mule pen... 4 res changes 3 in 5 gallon buckets PITA! 1 flood tray rez easy as pie...

Clean the cloner, take out the 3 pepper plants and put them in soil, 3 already made it to a hempy bucket.

Make a move able mylar/panda film wall with pvc pipe to close in the last open plant.

Close off the middle closet with panda film and one of those stick on zippers.

I would really like to be hooking up the light mover and the ebb-n-grow, but I'm out of room to work in there. I have my slave trolley now, however I cracked my cool tube taking it down so I need to buy a new hood. I could make it work, but I don't want it coming apart above the big girls... So it will be moved to the clone mom closet I'm doing today.

I will try to get some good pics! Later :peacetwo: time to :slide:

Took a break tried to get some better pics...

Little bit of snow...

006298.JPG

003374.JPG

004359.JPG

Back to work... :peacetwo:

Some close ups of the lower buds...
013193.JPG

014168.JPG

And so you don't forget who's behind the camera a ok shot...

015152.JPG

mule, I wish I could shake your hand and hug your neck. WELCOME back bro.

And the girls look awesome, all pretty covered in their trichs.

They look good because of you my friend... You got me started back into hydro after a 25 year break, we messed with flood tables and stinkbud type systems back then... Older brother of a best friend type deal... I went back to soil a few times 15 or so years ago... This is the first grow in a long time! :cheer:

I came here looking for a easy/cheap way to get into growing. You cats had all moved over here from some website a few weeks before, it all worked out :thumb: :goodjob:

Enough babbling back to work... :peacetwo: ;)

very nice looking grow mule, looks like lots of buds:yummy:

Will see man, to big not enough light? The buds on top and middle are dense lower buds are hash bag stuff maybe? Those 2 pics of close ups are of lower buds I'm sure it would get ya ripped if ya smoked it. I have yet to smoke any maybe I will kill a bud in honor of them trying to be a mom today... Back to work...

Back
Top Bottom