The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

Some have asked... Welcome to the bright light's baby...

Lights 3 400 watt lights 2 HPS on the ends, 1 MH in the center, side light back T-5 HO 435 watt 8 bulbs flower bulbs, side light 400 watt+ CFL ghetto hood in the 6500k-2700k range...

Good night Alice... :peacetwo:

03148.JPG

02758.JPG

02659.JPG

02566.JPG

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

You're talking Plant of the Month or Nug at least! Only question now is which month, how do you strategize.

Hopefully I'll be looking at POM in a few months. NOM looks pretty good for me right now.

Shit bro at this point I'm glad I have yet to kill them. It seems like a race at this point to harvest before they eat them self's.

I'm not entering nothing!

:peacetwo: :goodluck:

Sometimes when I smoke I think...

YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - Where Is the Love - Lyrics

Welcome back, Mule! So many reasons to be proud of you.

Thanks MC you guy's are making me blush...

No doubt you have very adequate and ample Lights!
Just look at all those buds.

That CFL hood is no slouch my friend! The buds love growing toward that thing... :cheer: And since my power coming into the building is 3 phase I pay alot less then most to power them...

Something to add a little flow to the room. And a whole lot less flow in my pocket! 12" HO can fan and 150 filter... And a 100' roll of the tough mylar stuff couple of tape on zipper's, I love those!

001371.jpg

OMG.

Nice pick-up!

I've got a 6" CanFan and it sounds like a small jet-engine. I can only imagine the noise that 12 puts out, :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lovin the plants Mule!
Sf

PS. You will remove the plastic, right.... :rofl:

You have to take the plastic off??? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stink when I first fired it up, I was yelling to my bro, who I was blasting the exhaust with how's it run? What? How's it run? It was too funny... :yahoo:

Clean up on your room ugh... Not looking forward to that! :thanks: :peace:

OMG.

Nice pick-up!

I've got a 6" CanFan and it sounds like a small jet-engine. I can only imagine the noise that 12 puts out, :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lovin the plants Mule!
Sf

PS. You will remove the plastic, right.... :rofl:

I've got a 6" can fan too, and it does sound like a jet engine, it even has to spool up when it gets going. That 12" must sound like a military power plant!

I've got a 6" can fan too, and it does sound like a jet engine, it even has to spool up when it gets going. That 12" must sound like a military power plant!

Let's put it this way bro... If my ponytail ever gets caught in it, I pray the amount of hair will stop it and not suck my head in :rofl: When that thing spools up it's like DIA! Re mind's me of my WRX :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom