The Mule Grows Again

Re: The mule grows again...

She's on the flush...

001380.JPG

Click to see it full screen the hit the back button...
full

I do however see a little amber in the full screen shot... :peace::thanks:

on mute.....

Thanks Pit, I know she hermied this plant kept falling into the bucket set up... I tried everything to keep her upright... I couldn't tie her up as I need to take that top off every day for water and nutes... That might have stressed her also, not enough water in a five gallon set up... yadayadya point is I know of no other person on this site, that I have read a journal on, that has taken the steps I have to improve, their grow set up as much as I have in this amount of time. If you know of one please point me to it... First time in fifteen years, not fucking bad if I do say so myself! So stay on mute Pit thanks bro you have given me one tip, thanks it's the last one I will ask for... Come down a notch...

So this is what Deep Water Culture do:thumb: ... and you are the guys with all the toys, ha! :welldone::peace:

Bro I'm old and broken, my disease breaks my body down day by day. If I could keep up with the maintenance on a bubble system I would... And ya I have all the "toys" I upgrade stuff not because I want to show off, I upgrade because it make's it less time consuming and less painful for a old man with a bad back.
Props to all the cats on this site growing with CFL light's in puter cases in box's in a warehouse! I don't care as long as you are pro weed/hemp We are all brother's and sister's!

There was and still is alot of animosity toward the bubble crew... People felt they came here and "took" something away instead of adding it...
Some people soon realized it was a asset not a burden... And I thank them, see where I started? go check it out... If it were not for the Roseman and the bubble crew I might not have started growing again...I might have just kept on buying weed from the dispensary...

In my eyes you got a weed plant that's alive... Your a grower I care what you grow it in or how you do it... :peace:

Bro I'm old and broken, my disease breaks my body down day by day. If I could keep up with the maintenance on a bubble system I would... And ya I have all the "toys" I upgrade stuff not because I want to show off, I upgrade because it make's it less time consuming and less painful for a old man with a bad back.
Props to all the cats on this site growing with CFL light's in puter cases in box's in a warehouse! I don't care as long as you are pro weed/hemp We are all brother's and sister's!

There was and still is alot of animosity toward the bubble crew... People felt they came here and "took" something away instead of adding it...
Some people soon realized it was a asset not a burden... And I thank them, see where I started? go check it out... If it were not for the Roseman and the bubble crew I might not have started growing again...I might have just kept on buying weed from the dispensary...

In my eyes you got a weed plant that's alive... Your a grower I care what you grow it in or how you do it... :peace:

Hey man, I hope you realize, I was kidding around. I know nothing about bubbles... I'm interested in any ways folks grow, try to learn a little something from all 'em... well, I my case, I'm trying to learn a lot. And, I do appreciate all the time it takes to post a good grow journal.

You Deep Water Culture are alright... I don't care what anyone sez<G>:peace:

Hey man, I hope you realize, I was kidding around. I know nothing about bubbles... I'm interested in any ways folks grow, try to learn a little something from all 'em... well, I my case, I'm trying to learn a lot. And, I do appreciate all the time it takes to post a good grow journal.

You Deep Water Culture are alright... I don't care what anyone sez<G>:peace:

It's all good man! The bubble crew are a solid bunch! For a starter grow, and as the Roseman has proved you can pull a respectable amount zip's off a "rubbermaid" tub and CFL'S!!! :smokin:

I cheated I had lot's of light...

Someone on here said the first hydro set-up they had was in a old ter-let out in the yard... And to cycle it you flushed... I care how you grow, we are in the fight, for our right's over a plant...

Bubble's can make some respectable bud's...

You know what? It won't let me post my pic's or any one's else's...

FYI

We're working on the gallery function in the back. A few hiccups on pagination remaining from the site facelift.

We apologize for the inconvenience - things should be back to normal shortly ;)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom