The Next Cash Crop + Advice on Cultivation

NextCashCrop

420 Member
What plants are harvested under the vegetative phase of a MH grow light room? -- cannabis is harvested under 12/12 flowering phase with HPS lighting, when grown indoors, as far as I know

but i'm wondering what plants can I grow with a 175w metal halide, how I should size my grow room, and also vent grow room. I have seen 120mm axial fans with shrouds before that were used for venting a light, and it did this very quietly. Not sure where I can find a quiet fan

I was thinking of growing a herbaceous perennial and thought that maybe it'd be better to have the plants vegging that way I can constantly take clippings

Thinking of going with a bubble bucket 5 gallon? I may be wanting to harvest solely/ mostly the roots. Has there ever been a 55 gallon or something like that sized DWC?

licensed-image.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @NextCashCrop

What strains are you growing?
Has there ever been a 55 gallon or something like that sized DWC?
Not that I know of, but why would you?
There are RDWC that may have a reservoir that large.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

What plants are harvested under the vegetative phase of a MH grow light room? -- cannabis is harvested under 12/12 flowering phase with HPS lighting, when grown indoors, as far as I know

but i'm wondering what plants can I grow with a 175w metal halide, how I should size my grow room, and also vent grow room. I have seen 120mm axial fans with shrouds before that were used for venting a light, and it did this very quietly. Not sure where I can find a quiet fan

I was thinking of growing a herbaceous perennial and thought that maybe it'd be better to have the plants vegging that way I can constantly take clippings

Thinking of going with a bubble bucket 5 gallon? I may be wanting to harvest solely/ mostly the roots. Has there ever been a 55 gallon or something like that sized DWC?

licensed-image.jpeg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Every size imaginable is possible.
Good luck.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Quiet fans, -- anyone know where to get a bundle of a 120mm axial fans and a shroud for duct tubing as seen in the 3rd picture?

Screenshot 2024-03-19 1.43.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 1.49.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 1.44.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 1.48.17 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom