The Rewards Of A First Successful Grow

Since I harvested and cured 3 nice plants I have been smoking waaay more than before. When I had to buy herb, I was constrained by the economics. No such constraint exists now and I've flown the coop. I used to just light up in the evenings after dinner. Now it might happen any time I'm awake. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm having a great time. I just wonder if anyone else went through this after their first successful grow.

I know this high volume consumption can't last for long. But for right now, I'm up in smoke! :lot-o-toke:

I grow my 4 legal plants and have more than I can use. I will be harvesting this weekend and still have 1and a quarter pound left from last grow. I am a kronic smoker use edibles almost every night make Cana cream for myself and my wife. Also have been giving Alot to my stepson lately. I would take a break but I get lots of satisfaction from growing. I am thinking of trying to make some vape juice next.

Happy growing :rollit::bongrip:

Have fun for a little bit after your harvest but make sure you ration it out to last until your next harvest. Its rough going from smoking all you want for free to paying AND having to cut back alot.
I totally agree TysonOG. In fact, ever having to buy from a dealer again would devastating!

I haven't bought anything in more than 20 years. I grow enough in my greenhouse to supply a few heavy smokers and still have a surplus. With all that, I still have an occasional grow indoors for variety, because I only grow 4 varietiesin the greenhouse. My motto:

Back
Top Bottom