The same but different

Savvage61

I just finished a harvest of 2 Herbies auto Godzilla cookies both plants were germinated at the same time watered andfed at the same time out of the same bottle one was a bit of a stunted plant the other was just fine by the time I got to harvest there wasn't much difference I just harvested them both and learned something I didn't know Herbies Godzilla cookie strain is Gorilla glue #4 and GSC other Godzilla cookie strains Are God and GSC anyway herbies is 40 sativa /60 indica I got both the one plant gave me long fat dense buds like Indica the other plant gave me Crystal covered Rock hard aggie marble size buds the smell was so strong it almost smelled like cat piss ( trust me there is no cat any where near my house) I been burping for 3 days nows so they are far from cured. is this a common occurrence with Hybrids or a fluke?

LRM_20220806_233303.jpg
2buds.jpg

20220629_184942.jpg

LRM_20220806_233303.jpg

Unfortunately. It's the nature of the beast.

We buy seeds. Have no idea what they are. But hope the company can get us what we buy, not what they think.

I to have some inconsistencies. I've been looking for daddies to these babies. Suppose to all be gsc. But. Uh. Mmm .. naw

All same seller. Same package. Same process. Very very very different.

All auto

20220814_191825.jpg
20220814_190917.jpg

Unfortunately. It's the nature of the beast.

We buy seeds. Have no idea what they are. But hope the company can get us what we buy, not what they think.

I to have some inconsistencies. I've been looking for daddies to these babies. Suppose to all be gsc. But. Uh. Mmm .. naw

All same seller. Same package. Same process. Very very very different.

All auto

20220814_191825.jpg
20220814_190917.jpg
That's some crazy variations.
I've experienced slight variations with autos but never this different.
That's a bit shocking.
They all look healthy, so definitely the breeders work.

Holy crap that's bullshit if seeds from the same packet give such variety isn't it, otherwise that's a pretty mean range of phenotypes. I could understand if it was a mixed pack, but great if you want a nice variety of course and I hope they are, you should have a great jarred selection to choose from out of this grow. It'd be interesting how they test.

Back
Top Bottom