The truth about the CO2 Boost Bucket

cool xlr8 that auto makes me want some of them seeds, what a cool strain.

:thanks:, definitely seems to be a cool strain. I have seen one other and it was over 4z as well. I was just commenting in someones journal, that this would be a great strain for someone wanting to grow an autoflower. The 2 biggest yielders I've seen were both this strain and it is great to smoke/vape.

I ran the diy yeast/sugar setup with a air stone in the jug on my seedling and it took off like a rocket. I stopped using it as it was smelling up my basement. I will go back to using it again but change it more frequently. BTW i dont have a filter system yet.

Yeah I got one than I got another one I need 3 more:high-five: good product kind of hard to hang their heavy for their size.

I got some big bang and onyx seeds in the mail. I was looking for autos and found "Big Jon" expensive seeds but sounds great, has anyone grown it? Are Auto flowers hermaphroditic? Have more questions can wait to grow some autos.

when i lived in cali, i once used a bucket and some of those bags.....they are a waste of $$. you should and must have fresh air coming in to circulate, thats all the co2 you will need.

i tried the yeast and sugar , but find the baking soda/ vinegar works very well .... when using this method , lay out a paper towel
and spread about 1/4 cup of baking soda , then roll it up and drop into 1 gal container about 20% full of vinegar ... every
so often , shake and you get more co2 , eventually , you will add more vinegar and start all over .. vent the co2 while you
run a small fan ...
*** something i just discovered to do with my shark steam cleaner ... raise humidity in the grow room and mist the plants too !!!
the steam is super hot about 1/8" from the nozzle .. at 2 inches , it's just a cool mist ... so i turn o the fan and steamer for
a few minutes , shut the door and relax ..

Back
Top Bottom