The Vault's Big 420 Competition Is Live Now: Win Free Cannabis Seeds

I would like to say that this competition did what it was aimed for. I never bought from the vault, granted only bought seeds four times so far, but from two other reputable banks. But the vault seems legit af great competitions/sponsored give aways, a pretty good amount of free seeds on purchase. I like the way their website is set up, can use some work but not complaining to much. Either way congrats on to all the winners that star prize looks damn amazing!

Definitely going to give #TeamVault a try on my next round of seeds!

I would like to say that this competition did what it was aimed for. I never bought from the vault, granted only bought seeds four times so far, but from two other reputable banks. But the vault seems legit af great competitions/sponsored give aways, a pretty good amount of free seeds on purchase. I like the way their website is set up, can use some work but not complaining to much. Either way congrats on to all the winners that star prize looks damn amazing!

Definitely going to give #TeamVault a try on my next round of seeds!
thanks buddy

the website was re-launched recently to make it faster and to introduce some new features, its fast now but we are aware of a few things that still need work, all in the pipeline so we will be improving week on week :)

Back
Top Bottom