The Vault Welcome Promo

Looking forward to expanding to multiple providers as a test venue for a recently legalized grow farm up in North America... Legal Sales are only a State tax plan away, as they are already cart ahead of horse... Just like when I was in Co. they legalized and passed out permits, then were like hey the only reason we allowed this is the tax money.. lol thx in advance for what will probably be multi buys from this site anyway that I am sure will work for us...

"for a little while, I might be a winner " makes me think of you as schrondingers (speeling?) cat lol

You've thrown that book against the wall in frustration read In Search of Schrödinger's Cat: Quantum Physics and Reality by John Gribbon? Yeah, we'll get along just fine, lol.

Big Thanks to all that dropped by to say hello and enter our little promo!

Without further ado, here is the list of winners and prizes:

The winner of 5 Royal Queen Seeds Quick One Automatic Seeds is Bowl Nugz n' harmony

The winner of 5 Barney's Farm Red Dragon Feminised Seeds is Ms Stank

The winner of 5 Female Seeds Maroc Feminised Seeds is weenmeoff

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.
Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn't win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).
Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

The winner of 5 Royal Queen Seeds Quick One Automatic Seeds is Bowl Nugz n' harmony

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.
Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn't win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).
Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Awesome, thanks Gary! I'll send ya a pm shortly. I will say it was a pleasure browsing your site! I liked the long descriptions and details on each strain! Some sites have next to nothing. Thanks again!

:yummy::high-five::thanks:

Congrats to all the winners!!
Wow @weenmeoff & @Ms Stank it is your lucky day!!

Thanks OL! The Maroc looks like it'll be fun! Mostly Sativa. Maybe a COB is in my future after all, ha! :rofl:

Congrats peeps

Back
Top Bottom