The Vault Welcome Promo

Gary, there is no "contact" info on your site, how can I track this order:

Thank you for your order placed on October 30, 2018, 2:45 am
Your Order number is 181030-024503-6869

Once a successful payment has been determined, your order will be sent to our warehouse to be packaged up, and you will receive an email shortly afterwards, to let you know that your order has been packaged up and is ready for the postman to collect.

When I placed my order, I was told on the site that my credit card would be charged!

So you can't process credit cards, damn it would have been nice if I was told that when I ordered, what a waste of time. Ordering seeds from Europe is a Nightmare, The Seedsman can't accept orders from Canadian customers, and The Vault can't accept credit cards, having been ripped off by a large seedbank who inisted on an Etransfer - I refuse to order seeds from anyone who won't provide a "traceable" financial transaction. I bought that: "Oh we can't accept credit cards" story once, and the seedbank took my $$ and laughed their asses of at me. The seedbank business is full of shills and charlattans if you ask me.

I did order from a Canadian seedbank - Upper Canada Seedbank, they took my $$ and laughed all the way to the bank. I'm trying to find very low THC and hi CBD seeds, finding those in Canada is difficult. I have ordered from other Canadian seedbanks with no problems, but these seeds are hard to find right now. Thanks

So you can't process credit cards

International Credit Card Payments Accepted Again At The Vault! Includes Competition

:rolleyes:

Is it possible that your bank (or whoever you have you have your credit card / account set up with) needs you to have them approve international payments before trying to use the card for that purpose? This is not an uncommon thing; it's one thing that they do in order to minimize the incidences of fraudulent purchases. That said, it can be annoying, I suppose, if a customer forgets that their card-issuer's policy is to require the customer to get preapproval (or he/she forgets to read their terms of service) - but it usually just takes a telephone call to set it up, and that's probably a small price to pay if it can potentially stop criminals in random foreign countries from stealing and using one's account information.

If the above does not apply to your specific issue - and please make sure by calling the issuer of your card tomorrow when it'll be open - then it would probably be some little (but, yes, annoying) issue with the vendor's website that they aren't aware of. Companies try to prevent/minimize such issues, of course, because their livelihoods depending on being able to sell their wares to their customers, lol - but unless/until someone does report such an issue (and, again, can verify that it's not due to the customer's bank's policies), they simply have no way of knowing that such an issue even exists.

Another sponsor was recently made aware of an issue concerning Canadian customers; something to do with the customer's postal code, if I remember correctly. Last I read, that business was trying to work with the customer to figure out the cause - and fix - the issue.

I don't know, but I would guess that businesses appreciate it when people make them aware of problems and help them deal with them. Whether that appreciation ends up being expressed in the form of a discount on the current order, a future one, some kind of little "bonus" item(s), or a sincere thank you... probably varies from business to business, and issue to issue. But the degree of help that a (potential) customer is willing to provide, their level of politeness, et cetera probably helps determine such things.

Err... That was lengthier than I had originally intended (apologies!).

Gary, there is no "contact" info on your site

I'm going to make this just a wee bit longer though, by providing a link to their "Contact Us" webpage, which you appear to have been unable to find. It lists two email addresses, a cell phone number that accepts both voice calls and SMS (aka "text messages"), a landline telephone number (for local callers), an international number for calls from other countries (with dialing directions), the days/hours when they are open for business and able to receive your calls (along with a statement that people can always leave a voicemail at any time and they'll return the call when they're open), and there is even one of those "fill in the blank" web contact forms on the lower half of that webpage for anyone who is either unable or unwilling to use any of the several previously mentioned methods of contacting them.

Contact Us

Failing ALL of the above, lol, you have more than 50 posts here, so you could send a private message (which is what I'd have done before I would have posted my ordering information in a public thread, but I'm pretty paranoid - and the forum owner takes members' security/safety pretty seriously, so you're most likely safe). But you'd be ahead to just give them a telephone call tomorrow when they are in the office. Be sure to remember the time zone difference if/when you do.

I hope you are able to get your issue resolved. From the few dealings I've had with the company (and its forum representative), they seem like good folks who care about more than just taking people's money.

International Credit Card Payments Accepted Again At The Vault! Includes Competition

:rolleyes:

Is it possible that your bank (or whoever you have you have your credit card / account set up with) needs you to have them approve international payments before trying to use the card for that purpose? This is not an uncommon thing; it's one thing that they do in order to minimize the incidences of fraudulent purchases. That said, it can be annoying, I suppose, if a customer forgets that their card-issuer's policy is to require the customer to get preapproval (or he/she forgets to read their terms of service) - but it usually just takes a telephone call to set it up, and that's probably a small price to pay if it can potentially stop criminals in random foreign countries from stealing and using one's account information.

If the above does not apply to your specific issue - and please make sure by calling the issuer of your card tomorrow when it'll be open - then it would probably be some little (but, yes, annoying) issue with the vendor's website that they aren't aware of. Companies try to prevent/minimize such issues, of course, because their livelihoods depending on being able to sell their wares to their customers, lol - but unless/until someone does report such an issue (and, again, can verify that it's not due to the customer's bank's policies), they simply have no way of knowing that such an issue even exists.

Another sponsor was recently made aware of an issue concerning Canadian customers; something to do with the customer's postal code, if I remember correctly. Last I read, that business was trying to work with the customer to figure out the cause - and fix - the issue.

I don't know, but I would guess that businesses appreciate it when people make them aware of problems and help them deal with them. Whether that appreciation ends up being expressed in the form of a discount on the current order, a future one, some kind of little "bonus" item(s), or a sincere thank you... probably varies from business to business, and issue to issue. But the degree of help that a (potential) customer is willing to provide, their level of politeness, et cetera probably helps determine such things.

Err... That was lengthier than I had originally intended (apologies!).

I'm going to make this just a wee bit longer though, by providing a link to their "Contact Us" webpage, which you appear to have been unable to find. It lists two email addresses, a cell phone number that accepts both voice calls and SMS (aka "text messages"), a landline telephone number (for local callers), an international number for calls from other countries (with dialing directions), the days/hours when they are open for business and able to receive your calls (along with a statement that people can always leave a voicemail at any time and they'll return the call when they're open), and there is even one of those "fill in the blank" web contact forms on the lower half of that webpage for anyone who is either unable or unwilling to use any of the several previously mentioned methods of contacting them.

Contact Us

Failing ALL of the above, lol, you have more than 50 posts here, so you could send a private message (which is what I'd have done before I would have posted my ordering information in a public thread, but I'm pretty paranoid - and the forum owner takes members' security/safety pretty seriously, so you're most likely safe). But you'd be ahead to just give them a telephone call tomorrow when they are in the office. Be sure to remember the time zone difference if/when you do.

I hope you are able to get your issue resolved. From the few dealings I've had with the company (and its forum representative), they seem like good folks who care about more than just taking people's money.
Ive had card transactions fail for seedsman before and that was all the problem was. I had to contact my bank because they were blocking the international transaction. As soon as i asked them to allow it i had no problems.

I agree. It is always a better idea to have a good crack at resolving an issue before making it a public issue. There's usually a reasonable explaination for most things. Theres always some way of contacting someone. If it is made clear that they will not help when contact has been made is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom