It's Kushmas At The Vault

MSNL! But only because they are the only seeds I've used so far! Unless I win this contest of course haha

Big thanks to all that entered and to the breeders who helped make this an awesome promo.

The winners were all selected by random number generator and are as follows:

1st Prize winner - @Reddot55
2nd Prize winner - @Magicdvdfarm

Can you please send me a PM on here with your postal name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes.

The Vault will be back real soon with another promo so make sure and check www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk for details.

Rumour has it the next one will be from Royal Queen Seeds.

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo – sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter

To George and all of the members of The Vault team thank you so very much for choosing me as the winner of the contest. I appreciate your generosity. Hopefully the 420Magazine community has been and will continue to support your company. As I said in my post I sincerely wish all the best to THE Vault and hopefully you will have a wildly successful 2020. Also thanks to all of the members here who generously have offered their congratulations and on a daily basis publish such invaluable advice. Let's hope 2020 turns out to be a great year for all. Again, thanks Bob.

Wow awesome. I don’t have my acceptance speech ready... thanks for another fine promo .. the seeds will a perfect addition to my collection. Thanks Magic.

Back
Top Bottom