LoL...

These may suffice....
2019-11-14-07-53-30.jpg
2019-11-13-07-42-48.jpg
2019-11-02-06-43-40.jpg

:thumb:

Very cool shirt. You happen to look good in red. ;) :green_heart:
I've officially got a "promo t-shirt" for every day of the week. LoL

4- 420 Mag shirts, and 3- from The Vault.

:rofl: :rofl:

Now.... if TX would just legalize so the yokels will stop giving me the stink-eye. LoL

Who am I kidding... lol, these chuckleheads will hate on herb long after it's legal.
*thumbs down

Now.... if TX would just legalize so the yokels will stop giving me the stink-eye. LoL

Who am I kidding... lol, these chuckleheads will hate on herb long after it's legal.
*thumbs down
Suckas!!!***Boo Hiss***
Same here.

*thumbs down
Suckas!!!***Boo Hiss***
Same here.
Move here to Canada we have lots of room for you guys and you can wear all the seed bank shirts you want lol.

I wear mine to work da hells with it most ppl don’t even kno what it is
My big thing here... we're suuuuuuper "small town". In the middle of cattle country, population under 2000.

I work in construction, so I'm generally "networking" all day/everyday. Always hustling the next job, or a new builder to work with. I never really know who/when I'll bump into someone.

I never even wear them around the house because my kids will figure some things out & feel like they have to carry my "secret". Too much for them to deal with.

Someday.....

*thumbs down
I love Texas. They are wrong about cannabis though.

Back
Top Bottom