Green Friday At The Vault: Insane Offers

I’ll link you up when I start my journal Jack! :passitleft:

Exactly, I can’t stand these small tents, I’m too big for them... so I purchased a 10x10 and it was so flimsy I said F it and just decided to throw a wall up and more then double my space. I won’t utilize the whole room... right away lol but it’ll be nice not having to squeeze in and out of these tents

Me too, well sort of. I went with 2' x 4' tents so I wouldn't have to crawl in. I do have a 1m X 1m (40" X 40") tent with a single plant on a lazy susan. I can get at all of my plants from the doors for maintenance.

Right on, I think the tents work better for other people then they do for me. I crashed my motorcycle a few years back and broke my heel and several bones in my leg. On top of years of extreme sports when I was younger and an extensive history in martial arts I have broken more bones and tore more ligaments then I care to mention.. but I get flare ups and refuse to take pain meds so it just sucks having to crouch into these tents to lift buckets on those days... so a room where I have space to really lift properly and not rub elbows or bump my head on the tent roof is what I need so that’s my main reason for going so large... the added benefit of now being able to grow very tall sativas is just a plus. Lol

Ya I hear you, the ceiling in my space will now be 9.5 ft tall which is way more then I actually need but it beats having to crouch inside my tent lol and having to flip my photos early due to worry of running my plants into the lights

Thanks for flagging this for me @DonkeyDick For sure, I'm in for the 15% off. Guess I know what I'm doing after dinner, browsing seeds! Being a Barneys addict, I'd love to try the Fem pack.

I’m browsing your selection now George, I’m gonna pick out some winners to add into this next grow. :hookah:

Berry bomb, Acapulco Gold, and Peyote Critical will be en route. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom