Barneys Farm Promo At The Vault

Wow, Barneys Farm, I have one plant now that is Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk. It was a free seed from GYO Seed bank, I popped the seed 18 August and it is currently in veg, and probably will stay in veg until New years undergoing some training, so it will be a while before I can say anything about the quality of the end product, but I can say that it popped in less than 24 hours (I soaked it in water for 8 hours and then placed it in paper towels for 12 hours and it was ready for dirt). It has been a very nice seedling, and now it is a very nice young plant, and is growing very well. So far it seems to be outperforming three other strains that I actually paid for. It is going to be interesting.
20191020_235257.jpg

OK page 3... sounds like a winning page. Hi page 3'ers! Good luck!
OK, so I've never tried Barney's before, but several of my gromies here have and I'm totally toked stoked to try their gear. Thanks #teamvault and Barney's Farm!
In true Mr S stylee. You would love the Liberty Haze mr S , Huge girls in the right hands with beautiful taste , laughing Buddha too. not had a bad strain ever tbh

I've grown a couple of Barney's strains and have been very pleased with all of them out of the ones I've grown the Blueberry OG was my favorite, I've had my eye on that Blue Gelato 41 for awhile now would love to win this .Thanks for the chance ......nobody does it like The Vault

Barneys-Farm-Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

We are back with another promo for #TEAMVAULT this time from our good buddies over at Barneys Farm!

Simply comment on THIS POST. Let us know your thoughts on Barneys Farm and / or their strains.

420 Mag prize is prize is 5 Malana Bomb Autos.

Visit The Vault for your Marijuana Seeds whilst taking advantage of the discount code VAULT15 for a whopping 15% discount off your order

I'm growing a single Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert on my first ever grow. This photo is on day 51 of 12/12, taken with a wide angle lens. The bud at top center belongs to another plant. I'm fine without entering to win as I won seeds a while back, but in support of The Vault and Barney's Farm I'll say that this plant has been a good one to grow.

full

I sure hope that I can test one of these out. Could you imagine the possibility just take the best plant & work with her! I would love to study these. Make twenty clones & grow each one differently! By doing this I end up making the wider selection of medications! Thanks for letting me participate in this giveaway.

I'd love to give Barney's seeds a spin in the garden!

Back
Top Bottom